Chapter 92

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 92:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 92:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The existence of Wuyun Distillery is like Xiaoqiang who can't be killed. Even if Qin Wang and Yang Shuqing used various means, they still did not defeat Wuyun Distillery.

In the end, Yang Shuqing had to visit Jiang Ningbao.

Two days later, after Jiang Ningbao sent the two guys to Rongxi Hall, when he returned to the main hospital, he heard the housekeeper Zhao said that Yang Fangfei wanted to see him, and he refused without hesitation: "No!"

Zhao housekeeper did not return long after returning, his face was extremely unsightly.

"Madam, Yang Fangfei said that if you don't see her, she won't leave."

Jiang Ningbao yanked the corners of his lips, and there was a hint of coldness in his eyes, and he said lightly, "Don't bother."

In fact, Mr. Zhao did not want his wife to see the conceited Yang Fangfei, and when she saw her resolute attitude, she immediately rejoiced and quickly resigned to pass on his words to Yang Fangfei.

When Zhao's housekeeper left, Chunxi couldn't help whispering, "Mrs. Yang Fangyang must be good at home."

Jiang Ningbao took a sip of tea and smiled lightly: "Yang Shuqing has always been in the Three Treasures Hall. It is estimated that I suspected that the owner of Wuyun Distillery was me, so I came to the door."

Chunxi is speechless.

Jiang Ningbao smiled. Yang Shuqing's intuition was quite accurate. Unfortunately, she found the wrong person. The real behind-the-scenes ambassador was her ex-husband Xie Jinglian.

Speaking of Xie Jinglian, Jiang Ningbao always felt weird.

The pair of male and female masters Xie Jinglian and Yang Shuqing separated too easily, especially Yang Shuqing not only had no trace of nostalgia, but also dealt with Xie Jinglian.

Jiang Ningbao was silent, without the vicious female partner of 'Jiang Ningbao'. The relationship between the two days did not go through some twists and turns, and it was too smooth. In addition, Yang Shuqing had the experience of the previous life and was not an easy person to meet.

Xie Jinglian was not deeply attached to Yang Shuqing.

Eventually the two became enemies now.

At the gate of Dingguo Mansion, Yang Shuqing sat in the carriage and heard the obituary from the Dingguo Mansion. His face was distorted for a moment, apparently Jiang Jiang's treasure arrived.

"Damn **** lime treasure!"

Next to Qian Rong and Clinique bowed their heads, trying to reduce their presence.

After Yang Shuqing was angry, she didn't leave immediately. Her consciousness was accurate. The host behind Wuyun Distillery must be a certain Dingguo government.

Except for Jiang Ningbao, she couldn't think of anyone who would oppose her!

Xie Jingzheng, she knew him, and she certainly couldn't do such a thing, let alone Ding Guogong, so only Jiang Ningbao, who had an ancient brewing recipe in the last generation, was left.

Yang Shuqing's beautiful face was froze.

I don't see her ... Hang her, it's good, she will make Jiang Ningbao regret it!