Chapter 36

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 36:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 36:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The teahouse door was closed, and the atmosphere was frozen for a moment.

Everyone was holding their breath and waiting for Xie Jingying's answer, but the desperate Yang Shuqing was indeed the heroine, and she was sober at this moment. "The pretty face with makeup has restored the calmness of weekdays.

Now that it is all about exposure, it is necessary to have a beautiful exposure. What about being labeled as "sophisticated and unscrupulous", as long as Jing Ye likes her, and she will still be beautiful in the future. Cents

At that time, everyone will only think that she is clever and wise, and she is deeply deliberate, unscrupulous, and will be selectively forgotten in the face of absolute power.

Regardless of Jiang Ningbao's current scenery, he is not relying on Dingguo. After two years, Dingguo is gone. A childless widow is still the only wife of Dingguo. The remarry is a dream.

At that time, she was sent to the temple to pray for the father-in-law of the country.

She can endure Jiang Ningbao for another two years.

Yang Shuqing passed a lot of thoughts in his heart, his eyes were chilly, and a smile appeared on his handsome face. This smile made all the people present were amazing.

"Miss Jiang Si, you don't have to worry about the difficult situation anymore. I can tell everyone the answer happily, yes, I am indeed the young lady of Anyuanhoufu, and the mysterious Shuyang son in everyone's eyes."

As soon as this word came out, the people present were in an uproar, especially many noble girls on the second floor scolded one after another: "The son of Shu Yang turned out to be Yang Shuqing, and it was insidious and cunning, and he came up with this trick close to Xie Shizi."

No wonder Xie Zihui retired from her childhood, and was charged with ungratefulness and ingratitude.

Yang Shuqing is really a mess.

Jiang Ningbao raised her eyebrows and glanced at her admiration. It seems that the heroine is the heroine, and she is indeed the heroine of the revenge vengeance. Her quality is strong.

Fame, when you care, it is your bondage, and when you don't care, it is worthless.

For example, Jiang Ningbao herself, she didn't pay much attention to fame, otherwise she wouldn't let go of marrying her ex-fiance's father, but if she could have a good reputation, she would not refuse.

"Ms. Yang really admires herself."

"Compared to Miss Jiang Si, it's a long way off." Yang Shuqing smiled slightly, as if the momentary dislocation was an illusion. Now Yang Shuqing is calm and sharp.

Jiang Ningbao smiled softly. He didn't intend to expose Yang Shuqing's other identity so quickly, but such an opportunity is impossible to find. I missed how long I had to wait. Maybe I won't have this opportunity in the future.

The female lead and the male lead have strengthened their luck. Yang Shuqing is now only revealing his true face. In fact, this is also quite beneficial to Yang Shuqing.

Revenge is more convenient in the future.

Jiang Ningbao knew this, but she didn't regret it.

"It is indeed the boss behind Shangyun Winery. Miss Yang is really hidden." Jiang Ningbao exposed Yang Shuqing's family again.