Chapter 64

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 64:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 64:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Three days later, Yang Shuqing came to the main hospital before returning.

"Please, mother-in-law."

Yang Shuqing gritted his teeth and respectfully performed a ceremony, calling a woman of his own age to be a mother-in-law, and to salute, Yang Shuqing also prepared himself for a long time.

Jiang Ningbao smiled and asked the housekeeper to give Yang Shuqing the prepared returning ceremony. She glanced at Yang Shuqing with a delicate makeup, a radiant look, and a sweet smile.

"Yang, Jing Jing, will he not accompany you back today?"

This Yang Shu halal will pretend, except for the candle-lit night in the cave house, he had not called water for two nights, and pretended to be a loving couple in front of her, Jiang Ning Bao Le.

Do not mind poking at her tube.

Yang Shuqing smiled, chopped the hair in his ear, and said a sweet voice in his tone: "Mother-in-law, you also know that Jing Ye is the commander of the Wucheng Warriors and Horses. I just need to deal with urgent matters today, and I can't accompany me to return Door, but he prepared me another entrance ceremony. "

But I was so angry that Jiang Ningbao didn't mention which pot, I wanted to see her jokes and dream.

Fortunately, the situation of Jinhua Academy is in the hands of Xie Jinglian, otherwise, she still has no face. Jiang Ningbao knew about her and Xie Jinglian.

"That's the way it is." Jiang Ningbao smiled deeply, this Yang Shuqing is really a good face of the dead duck.

Yang Shuqing always felt that Jiang Ningbao's smile was a little strange, but at this time Yang Shuqing didn't want to spend more time in the main hospital, and took the return ceremony to rush away.

This time, Yang Shuqing looked at the gift list, and he was quite satisfactory.

This **** lemonade is too difficult to tangle, and does not leak.

When Yang Shuqing left, Jiang Ningbao took a sip of tea and started to deal with the affairs of the house, as well as the account book sent by Yao Treasurer. Chunle played a fan aside.

At this time, Chunxi came to understand the summer plum soup.

The sour plum soup is sour and sweet, warm and hot, and the taste is very good. Jiang Ningbao drank a bowl and said, "Chunxi, this sour plum soup is very delicious. Remember to send some to Rongxitang."

Chunxi responded, then took out a letter and sent it to Jiang Ningbao: "Mrs. Zhao, the steward said that a child had sent a letter to call for you."

Jiang Ningbao raised his eyebrows and took a look at the envelope. There was no signature on the envelope, and his brows frowned. He opened the envelope and took out the letter paper for a look.

Jiang Ning Bao chuckled, his eyes were cold.

"Grandma really didn't give up."

"Ma'am, is there a moth over there?" Chunxi asked in surprise.

"Yeah, my good grandmother wants to count the five sisters to serve with me." Jiang Ningbao sneered expressionlessly, without any slight ups and downs.