Chapter 104

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 104:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 104:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The news that the Dingguo and Zhengguo government were about to get married, shocked a large number of people, and the noblewoman who had stared at Xie Jingyi as a son-in-law could only silently regret it.

The Emperor Dragon Body Kangtai refused to accept the concubine again. The status of Dingguo was as stable as Mount Tai, even though Xie Jingzheng was only a mule, but he was the leader of the Guards. The emperor's confidants not only had a promising future, but the backyard was clean.

It can be said that Xie Jinglian is the best husband-in-law candidate in the heart of noble girls.

Now there was a sudden news that he was about to make a marriage. The hearts of these noble ladies broke their hearts, and they were envious of the second daughter of Zheng Guogong's government.

Originally, after Princess Qin was gone, Yang Shuqing was pleased to be ready to take office. However, the news of Xie Jingying's marriage was suddenly heard. Yang Shuqing was very angry and fell to the porcelain.

"Miss, don't get angry. If you disturb Wang, you will be in trouble." Clinique advised carefully, but she was very speechless. Master Xie had nothing to do with Miss, why bother for irrelevant people.

Clinique didn't dare to say this, the lady was overbearing and possessive.

"You're right, it's not appropriate to have extracurricular branches now." Yang Shuqing heard Clinique say this, and suddenly woke up. She is now a "pregnant woman". King Qin has been preparing to right her as a princess. The lady in the palace does not agree. Things went wrong at this time.

Taiyi Chen was still unconscious.

If you can, it's best to get rid of Chen Taiyi, but it's a pity that you can't get started.

Clinique breathed a sigh of relief.

Qian Rong was sent out by the lady to the Qin King's Mansion, and was placed in a courtyard in Beijing. She lived in absentia. If she did not investigate carefully, she would not find out that Qian Rong was pregnant.

Yang Shuqing didn't drop anything to vent, but she didn't do nothing. He could find someone to attack the second girl of Zheng Guogong's government.

Xie Jingzheng is her. Even if she can't get it, she won't allow other women to get involved.

Yang Shuqing's paranoia towards Xie Jingyi has penetrated into the bone marrow.

In the previous life, Xie Jingzheng and Jiang Ningbao and Hemeimei, Yang Shuqing always remembered, enviously, in this life, she has realized her wish to marry Xie Jingzheng, but Xie Jingzheng's identity gap is too great, and Xie Jingzheng and peace.

But Yang Shuqing couldn't let it go.

"Clinique, hasn't the bad news from the Dingguo government yet?" Yang Shuqing suddenly remembered another thing, and it stands to reason that it is time to call for a doctor.

But there seemed to be no movement in the Dingguo government.

Yang Shuqing couldn't help feeling a little irritable. Every time I met Jiang Ningbao, I always felt that everything was futile and disappointing.

Clinique bowed her head and said, "No."

Yang Shuqing frowned, and his face was dark and murmured, "No, it's impossible for Xu Xiangu's medicine to be useless again. What about the Jiang Nanhua couple?"