Chapter 35

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 35:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 35:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the early morning of the next day, the sky was already bright, and there were birds calling from the branches outside the window, and the bright spring light came into the house through the window window, adding a few warmths.

When Jiang Ningbao woke up, he was still a little confused, but when he heard the sound from the outside, he immediately woke up, took a hair band at will and tied his hair, got out of bed wearing a coat, and fell asleep last night until midnight. Go to sleep.

"The rain has finally stopped." Jiang Ningbao looked at the spring light coming in from outside, feeling quite good. Today is a good day, and he can call his brother to go shopping together.

Chunxi and Chunle heard the movement inside, and Chunxi immediately walked in with the toiletries.

"Girl, you finally woke up, Master Three is waiting for you to have breakfast." Chunxi put a copper basin on a low shelf and quickly went to make the bed.

"Chunxi, when is my brother here?" Jiang Ningbao asked while washing.

"Master Three came over at dawn."

"So early?"

Jiang Ningbao's face was full of surprise. His eldest brother hurried all day yesterday to return to the house. He woke up so early this morning. How can his bones be eaten? It seems that he must go to the wine cellar to take a few potions of health medicine to fill his body Row.

"Girl, Master Three remembers the girl you brewed, and went to the wine cellar early in the morning and took two small jars of wine to drink in the pavilion outside." After Chunxi arranged the bed, she walked to the girl and covered her mouth with a smile. .

Jiang Ningbao: "..."

After washing, Jiang Ningbao changed into an apricot dress, combed a simple bun, put a ruby-inlaid skewer on her head, decorated a few beads, and tied two rings around her waist. After walking around a few times, Huanpei collided, making a crisp and nice clang.

Looking at the delicate beautiful woman in the bronze mirror, Jiang Ningbao thought about it, took out two ruby ​​bracelets from the jewelry box and wore white wrists before walking out of the door.

"Chunxi, let's go, don't let my brother wait long."

Every time Chunxi sees the girl's simple dress going out, she will be amazed, she is really beautiful, and it is pleasing to wear.

The western courtyard of Changning's Mansion is quite large. In the courtyard, there is an exquisite octagonal gazebo. In her spare time, Jiang Ningbao also likes to enjoy the scenery in the gazebo. However, after the only person left in the courtyard is Chunxi, she has not been to the gazebo for a long time. .

In the gazebo, there was a handsome man in a blue robe, with two young men standing behind him. The man was tasting wine comfortably, and the rising sun at the end of the spring was shining on him, as if coated with a pale yellow light.

Seeing the beautiful woman walking far away, the man in the blue robe in the gazebo showed a gentle smile.

Last night, the man in the blue robe, Jiang Jinbao's eldest brother, Jiang Jin, asked Xiaoxiong something about his sister, only to know that his sister had so many incidents during his absence.