Chapter 32

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 32:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 32:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Zhao Guanjia looked at the grandfather Guo and read the text seriously, with a look of relief and satisfaction. He did not deliberately collect these books. In the future, the grandfather Guo will surely not be in trouble.

Xie Qi was stunned. The grandfather Guo was so serious about turning over the inaccessible market manuscripts. At this moment, the image of Ding Guogong in his heart collapsed instantly.

As everyone knows, the textbook of "Government Qianqian and Qiaolangjun" read by Xing Zong, a Dingguo father, tells the story of Guanqian Qianjin dare to love and hate the poor scholar Qiaolangjun.

This reminds Ding Guogong of the little girl who often dares to provoke him, and the corner of his mouth rises slightly.

The little girl must have read the storybook.

Ding Guogong suddenly became interested in this book, and looked through it with a study attitude.

This has to be said to be luck.

If Ding Guogong read another love story of Du Erlang exclusive Hua Kui, he would certainly not read it with such seriousness and seriousness.

Maybe the garbage dump is the end of these words.

After a scent of incense, Ding Guogong flipped through the complete textbook and laid it on the desk of the case. He fell into contemplation, his expression was still serious, and he seemed to be thinking about life's important events.

Xie Qi used the light in the corner of his eyes to glance at the cover of the text that was read by the grandfather at the desk. He secretly breathed a sigh of relief. It turned out to be the most serious textbook. No wonder the grandfather did not respond.

For a long while, Ding Guogong's cold, low voice sounded in the quiet study.

"Xie Qi, from tomorrow on, I will send a basket of fresh fruits and fruit to Ms. Jiang Si." The pretty lady in the book only sent one basket of fruits and fruit to the official family, and the official family was crying with joy.

He sends a basket every day. There are many more baskets than the handsome lady in the book. The young girl should be more happy to receive the fresh fruits and vegetables he sent.

Dingguo Xie Xun thought cheerfully.

Xie Qi quickly and respectfully agreed, but the steward Zhao was very happy. The grandfather Guo took the initiative to send Ms. Jiang Si to melon and fruit. This was the prelude to Kaiqiao. I immediately felt that I was searching in the correct way.

Make persistent efforts later.

When leaving the main hospital, the housekeeper Zhao walked with wind, apparently in a very good mood.

...

Jiang Ningbao, who had returned to Changning's Mansion, had a wife to sue before he could rest.

Mrs. Jiang wants to see her.

Jiang Ningbao had to lead a group of sister-in-laws to Shoujintang, leaving the people outside. Jiang Ningbao tidy up his skirt, stepped into the corner of Shoujintang by lifting the skirt corner.

The atmosphere of Shou Jintang was quite depressing. All the women-in-laws inside bowed their heads, and the atmosphere did not dare to take a breath, and looked trembling.