Chapter 77

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 77:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 77:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The next day, as Jiang Ningbao expected, Mrs. Jiang came, and there was also Jiang Mingyao, who was about to marry. Jiang Mingyao did not expect her brother to break the head of the servant minister's son before the marriage.

When Jiang Ningbao saw Jiang Mingyao, she looked faint. She did not know why Mrs. Jiang brought Wumei to her, but she and Wumei had already disappeared.

Jiang Ningbao sat in a high position. She wore an apricot dress, her appearance was very beautiful, her skin was snowy, her black hair was tall and raised into a bun, and a gold bun with a night pearl was slanted into the bun. It was embellished with several silk flowers, and small and delicate ruby ​​earrings were worn on the earlobe.

It looks like a peach blossom in full bloom, burning beautifully and beautifully.

When Mrs. Jiang saw such a four granddaughter, there was a faint flash of light in her eyes, because she had lost her eldest son's official position and Zhang's had disappeared, and her family inherited hereditary title from generation to generation.

"Grandma ... No, I should call you an old lady, Chunxi, and show Mrs. Jiang a cup of tea." Jiang Ningbao pretended not to see the anger at the bottom of Mrs. Jiang's eyes and said lightly.

Chunxi answered brittlely, "Yes, Madam."

"Four girl, what do you mean, don't you even recognize your grandmother?" Madam Jiang was shocked and angry, shivering with anger, and reprimanded.

Jiang Mingyao was silent, but the look at Jiang Ningbao couldn't help but bring a bit of condemnation. Grandma was also grandmother anyway. The fourth sister ... The fourth sister was a little too much.

"Old lady, don't forget, our second-family person has broken off with Jiang's big room, and now you can only be regarded as my clan." Jiang Ningbao stroked the ruby ​​bracelet on his wrist and chuckled.

"Whatever you break, you can't change that I am your own grandmother." Mrs. Jiang's face was dark and he slammed the crutch in his hand.

The two eyes collided, Jiang Ningbao bent his corner of his mouth, and looked at Mrs. Jiang fearlessly, as if Mrs. Jiang was sitting in the high position, looking down at her.

"Old lady, don't talk about these imaginary things. I know what you're doing. Is the old lady ready for money?"

Last night, Jiang Ningbao received the news that the servant minister of the ministry woke up and asked the Dingguo to say hello to Shuntian Mansion where Jiang Yue was detained. Unless the person from Dingguo Mansion came forward, Jiang Yue must be detained in the prison of Shuntian Mansion. .

This is Jiang Ningbao to prevent Jiang's family from seeking help from others.

"You ... you ..." Madam Jiang faced Jiang Ningbao's indifferent eyes, her face was extremely ugly, and her chest was violently ups and downs, obviously not angry.

"I forgot to tell the old lady that to save Jiang Yue, you need 500,000 yuan of silver." Jiang Ningbao added a meaningful sentence, took the tea cup calmly, took a sip of warm water, and on the white wrist, that one Ruby bracelets are extremely eye-catching.

Half a million silver ...

Mrs. Jiang's eyes were black and her face was white with anger. This was nearly a half of the assets of the Jiang family. The four girls dared to open their mouths!