Chapter 29

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 29:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 29:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

At the gate of King Rui's Mansion, the officials of King Rui's Mansion secretly excited after seeing the carriage of Changning Bo Mansion and the carriage of Anyuan Hou Mansion, and sent a wife to report to Princess Rui.

"Quick, tell the princess that there is something good."

The special style of paintings of King Rui's Mansion has been used by others. Who knows that King Rui and Princess Rui share similar interests. One likes to eat, drink and have fun, and one likes to hold banquets to watch good shows.

The only sister-in-law is a beauty-loving person. One hundred and seven young sisters are housed in the backyard.

Every time Princess Rui held a banquet, the little prince would pull out the room he had admired, show off, perform his talents, sing and dance, and was very popular.

In the surrounding carriages, there were early court ladies, family members or official family members. They could have entered the house first, but they were all informed at the gate waiting for them.

Waiting to see the legendary beautiful and good-looking Miss Jiang Si, who can easily approach the future Dingguo Lady of Dingguo Xie Yi, who knows the reality has given them a big surprise.

Ms. Jiang Si and Ms. Anyuan Houfu met at the same time.

Jiang Ningbao in the carriage saw the second cousin Jiang Yueze riding next to Wumei's carriage all the way outside, and came to her window, and said with a slight excitement.

"Simei, we ran into the carriage of Anyuan Houfu. You quickly get out of the carriage. We must rush in front of them to enter King Rui's Mansion."

"Girl, the second master is right. You are in a different status than before. You should have entered the palace in front of Miss Yang, so that you can show your elder status."

"If you are taken first by Miss Yang, you will be looked down upon by your husbands after you marry."

Chunxi quickly echoed, Chunle's pleasing smile also nodded sharply.

Jiang Ningbao raised her eyebrows, raised her hand and stroked the horns of her bun, and chuckled: "Don't rush to make an assertion, just watch it change, Miss Yang is a smart person."

The female protagonist Yang Shuqing is not a fuel-saving lamp. There are many people watching the crowd in the surrounding carriages. If Yang Shuqing does not have the best of both worlds, it is easy to fall into the wrong hands.

Grab in front of her and enter the palace, Yang Shuqing will never do it.

If she was allowed to go one step ahead, her heart would be very aggrieved.

At one point, her Jiang Ningbao was only a girl in the second room of Changning Bofu. Before her father died, she was only responsible for managing the business of Bofu, and she had no part-time job.

Because the uncle Zhang's selfishness does not want to split the government, she is also a girl in the government of Bo, and she has a ranking and a status as a government official.

If the elder brother Jiang Jin can be admitted to the lift this year, and get a half-office position, the second house will be erected, and she will be considered a real official family.