Chapter 97

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 97:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 97:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

On the next day, the news of Emperor Qianyuan's recovery of the dragon's body quickly spread throughout the capital, and the response was mixed. The two ladies, Princess Tai and Princess Hui, could not help but be reconciled.

The people are nothing, as long as the reign is Mingjun, who is the emperor has little to do with them.

The influence of the Jin and Qin factions disappeared.

Each emperor tabooed that the court officials secretly ran party and private affairs. At the time, Emperor Qianyuan was in poor health and left unattended. Now Emperor Qianyuan has recovered.

Who knows if it will be liquidated.

The ministers who stood in the team were uneasy, secretly regretted each other, and alienated the Qin and Jin kings. With the presence of the Dingguo, the Qin and Jin kings couldn't afford a splash.

They had better hurry up to clear the relationship.

As for the daughters who marry to the Qin Dynasty or Jin Dynasty, they can only let it go, and hope that the two kings will not get hot and do irreparable things and involve them.

Anyuan Hou secretly rejoiced, who could have thought that today the emperor had recovered as early as last year, and thought that he had stood openly with King Qin because of his eldest daughter, and now thought of cold sweat.

fortunately! fortunately!

The second daughter of Li Bu Shi Lang is married to Zhang Zhan. Li Bu Shi Lang belongs to the Qin king sect. Under the operation of Li Bu Shi Lang, he will go to another office in the spring of this year.

After learning that Emperor Qianyuan had recovered, and the queen and concubine were pregnant, Zhang Zhan's ambitious was poured into a pot of cold water.

God knows whether the emperor will liquidate the two kings. He has now been labeled as the Qin King faction. Once the Qin King loses power, he is afraid to be implicated.

Zhang Zhan was about to cry without tears. He thought of his dead aunt Zhang, whose two sons were from the Jiang family. Even though the Dingguo wife broke up with the Jiang family, her blood relationship with the Jiang family was broken. Nope.

Didn't you see Mrs. Dingguo's twins and asked Mrs. Jiang to go?

Zhang Zhan was alive.

He felt that he should go around with Jiang's family more often, and have a relationship with Lala. By the way, he would climb up to Dingguo's wife. As long as he had some relationship, no one would dare to trip him.

People with ideas like Zhang Zhan also have Mrs. Zhen Beihou.

So when Jiang Ningbao didn't know, Jiang Yanyan had a better life in Zhenbeihou House. Jiang Yanyan was a clever person. She deliberately looked for a day to come to thank Jiang Ningbao.

Yang Shuqing attacked his heart and vomited blood in succession, his body was much weaker, and the beauty of the bright and generous beauty was a little bit pitiful, which made the Qin king scarce.

With the favor of King Qin, Yang Shuqing became more and more reluctant to think of the forces hidden in the dark, and was trying to persuade Qin Wang to rebel. Clinique suddenly received news that her forces in the secret had almost betrayed and disintegrated more than half.