Chapter 1: ..Where am I..?

...

...𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙢 𝙄..?

Everything was so dark and misty.. I couldn't even remember anything. It was all just blurred mess. How was I even here? And where was mama?.. 

3rd POV:

Sniffles was all that could be heard underneath a soft, cosy blanket on a big bed even bigger than him before he choked back a sob. he felt so scared so alone.. Why?.. What did he do to deserve this.. A few tears rolled out his glistening and teary eyes as he felt abandoned and so lost. he curled himself up into  a tiny ball and sucked his thumb as he quietly cried/hiccupped-sang to himself as he used his other hand to comb his hair. It reminded them of his mother's hands slowly stroking his hair, massaging his temples and wiping his tears whenever he cried. Those exact hands which gave him warmth even in the darkness of the night. However since his mother was gone also.. was his..

Hope.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

(A/n: Hey beautiful and kind people who read this book! This is my first book so sorry if there any mistakes and things if you don't like. Please don't hate and also if you want to make any suggestion on how to make my writing style better please tell me!! Thanks for your time!

Author~Chan OUT!)