𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝?

Hazel's POV:

 Once Poseidon left, I gently took Percy from Nico's arms. Hey, I can hold my baby cousin if I want to! Even if he is, like, years older than me... but still! Technically i am 92 years old. 

   I cradled Percy in my arms as I took him to the Hades cabin to keep an eye on him. I knew my dad wouldn't mind, not after Percy got him a throne on Olympus, a cabin and treated him like family and like an uncle even when he tried to kill him. Percy shifted in my arms and i shushed him gently while placing him on my bed. He looked so peaceful like this. Like the weight of his world wasn't on his shoulders, and he didn't have to worry about dying 24/7.

" So it's true,"

I sighed and turned around. My father stood there with a... was that a worried look on his face? He only got that look on when me or Nico was injured, but Percy? I guess he really does care for his nephew. "Yes father," I replied, "You don't mind him here do you?" "No," A thought struck me. "How did you know Percy was here and turned into a kid?" He answered," Poseidon visits me and helps now. He used to before Percy changed things obviously... but he does so more after Father rose," I smiled,"Guess Uncle is like his son, only Percy keeps his temper in check most of the time," Hades chuckled. "Indeed," Suddenly, Will burst in, panting, some claw marks on him bleeding. "Hazel we need yo- Oh hello Lord Hades," Will stopped and said respectfully as Hades nodded in response, than turned to me. "We need you Hazel, border is in danger come on!" "But what about Percy?" I cried,"the monsters could come through the Labrynth entrance and break down the cabin!" "Leave him with your father," Will suggested. Hades looked shocked. "Now wai-" he started but I gave him no time to protest. "Look after him here," I said,"And if it gets worse and monsters come, take him to the underworld. Also don't be too harsh, he was abused so don't yell. Punish Gabe some more as a request from myself and Nico. Thanks dad!" I called behind me as Will pulled my sleeve urgently, Leaving my dad with a bewildered look on his face and a sleeping Percy.

 As I walked out with Will, I said to him, "You would never think that aout of all the people to babysit him, it would be my dad first," Will just laughed.

A/N- Hi lovely people! Sorry it's so short End of year exams revision has been nagging me so i had to get that done. Up next is my favourite bonding between nephew and uncle, Percy and Hades! Pls comment and like!

Yours in demigodishness

Kion Jackson

Peace out!✌️