𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟧: 𝓂🍪𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉

Leo's POV:

Baby Percy. Baby. Percy. BABY FRIKKING PERCY!?!?!? I couldn't believe it. Yet there I was, walking towards the fountain, with a sniffing little Percy holding my hand. I couldn't believe it. The Percy Jackson was a little kid! But, now we need to focus on the 2 main problems: How the heck did Percy become a child, why was he a kid and what are we going to do? Wait... that's 3 problems. I wonder if the first two would classify as 1 problem, or if I should minus one of the problems.. ARGHH STUPID ADHD! I didn't even realize I had stopped walking and reached the fountain until Percy tugged on my hand. I looked down at the little guy, his bright eyes meeting mine warily. "Hey Mister..." "Uncle Leo" " Ok, Mister uncle Leo..." " Just uncle Leo" "Ok, mister uncle Leo just uncle Leo..." he stopped, giggling at my irritated expression. Man, ugh. Percy forgets us BUT HE STILL REMEMBERS HIS SENSE OF HUMOUR?? Oh gods.. Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse. " Let's talk to your mom kiddo," I said gently. His eyes lit up. "Yeah!!!" He said. Then he scrunched his face up in confusion. "Uhhh, Uncle Leo? If we are calling mommy.." "Yeah?" I say looking at his confusion. "Then why are we at a fountain?" "Because this is a special way to speak to your mom Percy. Special like you!" I touched his nose and he giggled. I had to smile. who knew little Percy was so cute! Ugh, that's my inner Aphrodite showing. I quickly pulled a drachma out of my pocket and called and chucked it into the fountain. I said my prayer to iris and asked for Sally Jackson.

   The rainbow shimmered and revealed a Sally writing her novel, a cup of tea by her side. I cleared my throat and she jumped and turned around, before recognizing me and smiling. "Hello Leo, dear. What can I do for you?" she asked kindly. I was about to reply when Percy jumped in front, "Mommy!" he cried. Sally looked surprised then worried and concerned before a kind smile settled on her face. "Hello Percy darling. Are you alright sweetheart?" Percy's little fists shook by his side. "No, I want you mommy! There are no cookies and everyone is so big!" Percy gulped, blinking back tears. Sally looked at Percy with a gentle expression. "Percy, I can't be there right now but I promise that your friends will take care of you, okay? can you do that, for mommy?" Percy nodded, "As long as they have cookies, blue ones!" I snorted Sally nodded, "Of course blue cookies!" she looked at me and nodded, giving me a I-trust-you look. I nodded back. Just as the Iris message began to fade, she called out "If he's being impossible, put him in front of an instrument!" I looked at Percy confused. Instrument? What was Sally on about. 

  "Percy...," I said kneeling down so I was his height," Can you play instruments?" Percy nodded, his whole face lighting up with glee, "Yeah yeah! Any instrument. B-but..." he looked down, sniffling," Smelly Gabe will hit me if I play," I looked at him shocked. None of my foster carers hit me at all! Which person would hit someone just for playing something they love? Smelly Gabe, that's who. I quickly pushed down the rage as I saw him look up and put on a gentle smile, even though I was seething in anger. How DARE HE  hit Percy! "Don't worry kid, he won't hurt you here," I told him and watched as his face lit up and he ran off, probably to go find the others. As I followed him I couldn't help think about what he had just told me. Of course the older Percy wouldn't tell us this. But I was definitely going to tell the others. We NEED to help Percy.

Author's Note: Woohoo! over 600 words! Poor Percy. But now Leo will do his best to help him and so will the others! Maybe even the gods.... Sorry can't say. Spoilers! But I promise I will try to update as much as I can. I loathe it when people abandon such a good piece of work. So I will try to not abandon this at all.

Author~Chan OUT!