Uɱɱ... I'ɱ BαႦყʂιƚƚιɳɠ?

Hades POV:

"STOP!" My voice rang out, loud and tinged with fear. Alecto paused, her head snapping up confusedly. I raced over to them, scooping Percy up in my arms, cradling him close. Blood soaked my shirt. "Percy?" I asked anxiously. No response. "Please Percy? Percy? Percy!"  He groaned in reply to my frantic callings, but he was still unconcious, yet he was alive. I sighed in relief. Oh thank the fates... "My Lord, why not let me finish him off?" Alecto inquired. I growled. "Finish him off?" I asked, my voice dangerously calm. "Y-yes my L-lord," Alecto stuttered nervously. "Right," I said, voice still not rising in volume,"We will finish this talk later once I am certain my nephew is not going to die of blood loss," And with that, I teleported back to my room, not missing the terrified look on Alecto's face.

  I laid Percy on his side on a quickly-snapped-up infirmary bed, gently taking of his shirt to assess the damage. I winced at the sight.

 Alecto had scraped 3 deep gashes on Percy's back. His stomach had a long claw linr running across it. I scowled. How dare she... I thought. I quickly conjured up some water and splashed it on Percy. I watched, fascinated as the wounds started to heal, closing up, leaving only some thin lines behind. Percy groaned. Instinctively, I lifted him up and cradled him close as his eyelids fluttered open. His eyes widened and he scanned the room, his breath hitching as he did so. "It's okay Percy," I crooned softly,"Alecto is gone now," He looks up at me with wide eyes. His lower lip stickes out as tears start to roll down his little cheeks. "I'm sorry!" he gasps, burrowing his face into my now clean shirt, "I didn't know I wasn't meant to go out, please don't hurt me," I frowned. "Percy,I am not angry at you. I will never hurt you," I told him, looking him in the eye. He cried,"You're not?" I shook my head and let him cry on my shoulder. I quickly snapped my fingers, making that excuse of a pig Gabe feel more pain than ever. That reminds me; I need to have a chat with Alecto. Percy quietened down. "Percy, I am just going to leave you with your aunt Persephone, okay? I will be right back," I told him, and he nodded, hiccuping. "Is- is she nice?" he asked me. I chuckled. "The best," Percy's eyes brightened. "I wanna meet her!" He jumped out of my arms, before keeling over. "Owwww!" He yelled. "Percy!" I quickly put him back on the bed. "You need to rest," I told him firmly. He nodded grumpily. "Fiiiine," He whined. I smiled, and mentally called for my wife.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH PERCY HADES!!" 

I turned around. "Umm, I'm babysitting?"

Persephone looked at me with wide eyes. "Since when did you babysit, my love?" She asked me. "Since my children decided to stuff kids in my hand to babysit," I grumbled. She laughed,"You do enjoy children my love. You adore it when Nico comes over,". I smiled. "You know me toO well, darling,". "I live with you, Of course I know you well," "Obviously, persephone." "Why did you need me, husband?" She asked. "I need you to look after Percy while I talk to Alecto," I gritted my teeth. Persephone sighed tiredly,"What did she do now?" "She almost killed Percy. Her claws made rather deep gashes," I winced again. Seph must've seen it as the flowers outside wilted. "I did not expect her to attack such a young child,"  She said lowly. I nodded and was about to reply when a little voice interrupted. "Are you my aunt per-perpesone?" Percy asked, stumbling over Seph's name. Persephone chuckled. "Aunty Seph is fine," she smiled. Percy smiled....

.....And jumped off the bed

Again.

 Percy screamed and started to writhe in pain. I picked him up, steering clear of his healed-but-tender wounds, soothing him. "It's okay, you're going to be fine," I whispered while Persephone watched on with sad eyes. Eventually, Percy calmed down, though he was still panting heavily and whimpering at each turn. I hugged him tight and rocked him to sleep. As soon as I placed my sleeping nephew onto the bed, a white hot rage filled me. Why did Alecto have to make things so hard? "Anything I should know while you talk to Alecto and deal with a few problems?" Persephone asked. "As you saw, do not let him walk around or move that much yet. Whatever Alecto did, it would need to recover slowly on its own or have Apollo fix it. Just tend to his needs I guess," I told her as I walked out to chew out Alecto.

AN- Hello from Atlantis everybody! Tri kidnapped me and Percy. Anyways, hope you like the chappie! Next up is a VERY angry Hades and a sweet Persephone who is a softie for little kids. Oh, also, a surprise!

Yours in Demigodishness

Kion Jackson

Peace out✌️