Meeting in the Big House

Annabeth's POV:

I was waiting for the meeting to be held for the 3rd time today. The first meeting was the Stolls "accidentally" putting an infestation of ants in the Camp Half Blood shirt Clarisse wore. Which obviously left a huge battle between the two Hermes and Ares cabins, which had a raging but also very itchy Clarisse being held back by 5 people while having a fit and demanding that she see the Stoll brothers just to have a "nice" talk with. The Stolls seeming to enjoy Clarisse's rage made silly faces and did silly dances to provoke her even more until she could see only red in her eyes. Knowing the fight wouldn't end we had to have AN HOUR LONG MEETING of deciding what to do with them (Thanks Clarisse's anger and stubbornness and the Stolls straight up angering her) and how they would resolve this argument. It ended up deciding that the Stolls were banned for a week (Courtesy of Clarisse ) of not pranking anyone AND they were also put on lunch duties for cleaning out the Pegasus's dung from its stables. I guess the only thing entertaining there was the Stolls face when realizing they had poop duty.

But the meeting was for a good reason I guess.

 But AFTER 2 EXCRUCIATINGLY LONG  MEETINGS I had been forced to call another one. To be honest I would have probably designed a huge building inside and out from how much time we had wasted in those meetings. Jason just says im grumpy and mad because Percy wasn't here to make annoying jokes and act like a doofus which is kinda cute and take me on walks which would have inspired me by now. But- I don't think so! Im just.. Tired. Yup totally not missing Percy's hugs or anything nOpe-. 

BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEE-

*Click*

I guess its time for the third meeting