▀▄ Chapter 3 : ʊɦɦ ɢʊʏֆ..? աɦɛʀɛ'ֆ քɛʀƈʏ?..▄▀

Thoughts are like 'this'.

Annabeth's POV:

It's finally time for the 3rd meeting. I'm sad that I have to sit in a cramped chair for a couple of hours but that can't be helped I guess. 'You know.. maybe.. Just maybe its important,' I think as I start walking my way towards the big house. As I walk in Jason was lounging in his seat while talking to Piper, Frank stood awkwardly and shyly while Leo was showing off the improvements he made on Frank's shield to Hazel. Thalia was talking to Chiron about the what the meeting was about while Nico was in the corner giving off murderous vibes. I scanned my eyes around in confusion as I looked for Percy but the seat which had a trident engraved on it was empty. 'Huh.. That's strange.. Eh maybe he'll come back later we all know he sleeps in way too much when he can. But.. The horn was extremely loud when the meeting was called so surely he should've noticed..Right? I can't help feel as if though something is wrong. Terribly wrong.. Ugh I know too much I should probably calm down and stop being irrational.. Lets just call the meeting.' I think to myself before the meeting starts.

Jason's POV: 

I was sitting down and talking to piper about random things when the meeting started. Chiron and Annabeth were talking about some war strategies when my eyes fell upon the empty sea-green chair with a trident engraved into it. 'Where was Percy?' I thought to myself. He was always comes in late but.. I check the time and it says 11 AM. 'Percy would probably be here by now. Where was he? Maybe he's just sleeping in. He did that a lot in Camp Jupiter so why not here?.. Anyway Percy you better hurry or Annabeth's going to come for you and I'm not gonna be there to hold her back!' I think to myself while about to raise my hand but Nico beat me to it.

"Yes Nico?" Chiron asked.

"Uh sir...Where's Percy?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: Wooooo~ 354 Words!! Lets go! I'm going to aim for maybe 600 next time but I just wanted to keep it simple because I was in the middle of class writing this and exams are coming up.. so yea. I'll try to write more so next chapter it will have way more! THANK YOUUUU

Author~Chan OUT!!)