Uncle Z

Alright so I got plenty of requests from you guys and it deeply motivated me to keep writing.

I'll start with less trauma-inducing or possible angsty vibes of a one-shot.

Written after Chapter 48

"Zel, is something bothering you?" Gelda asked the black-haired demon as they flew over to the kingdom of Liones to visit Meliodas and Elizabeth and meet their son Tristan for the first time.

"I'm just nervous that's all." Zeldris briefly answered.

"Why would you be nervous?"

"What if Tristan doesn't like me?" Zeldris avoided Gelda's gaze.

"Why would even think that of course, he'll like you, don't be stupid."

Zeldris chuckled in response.

------

"Papa, what's the occasion?" Little Prince Tristan asked his father.

"Your Uncle Zeldris and Aunt Gelda are visiting here to meet you," Meliodas replied with a smile.

"Are you excited to meet them?" Meliodas asked his son, who nodded.

------

The double doors opened and the guards and knights bowed at the couple in front of them. Meliodas smiled and greeted his brother, the white-haired prince by his side clutching to his father's coat.

"Is that little Tristan?" Gelda noticed the boy.

"Yeah, that's him, say hi to your Uncle Zeldris  and Auntie Gelda, Tristan." Meliodas turned over to the boy.

Tristan slowly let go of the coat and moved over to get a better view of his relatives.

"Hello." Tristan gave the couple a shy wave.

"How adorable, don't you think so Zel?" Gelda giggled.

"Yeah, he's cute," Zeldris mumbled.

"He looks cool, I like him." Tristan blurted out of nowhere.

Meliodas shot a glance at his son, absolutely gobsmacked by what his son just said. "Bu-but I'm still cool, right Tristan?"

"Naww! He's cooler." Tristan replied in a serious tone.

------

Tristan, for the most part, chatted with Zeldris. The topic of their conversation circulated over Meliodas being an idiot. Zeldris really enjoyed his time together with his nephew. Without a doubt, they will come back to see the boy again.

"You really enjoyed yourself with him huh, Zel." Meliodas approached his brother.

"I did." Zeldris simply nodded. "Truth to be told, I've only met him for a couple of hours and if anything happened to him I'll kill everyone in Britannia and then myself." 

Meliodas chuckled at his brother's response. "Of course, you will."

------

Alright, it's been a while since I last updated. But I'm back, I'm here, I'll write stuff now, especially after the whole Lancelot reveal that everyone saw coming, I got a whole lot of stuff in my brain for oneshot material.