I don't know how to title this

Just watched Grudge of Edinburgh and once again my desperation to see Kiane's kids is fueled once more.

If Nakaba won't give them to us then I will.

Written after the events of Chapter 88

"What are those things?" A girl with long light brown hair asked as she looked at the creatures standing outside of the forest.

"I don't know, just ignore it." A boy with brown hair replied.

"They look pretty harmless, they're just standing there like statues." The girl said, slowly floating closer to the tall creatures, the moment she flew too close it immediately attacked her.

"Whoa!!" The girl shouted. "It's alive!!! Galehaut look it's alive!!"

"Yeah, Yeah... wait what!!" The boy followed where the girl went and saw the creatures blasting black orbs at his sister which she is easily dodging.

"Should we tell dad about this?" She asked.

"Come here a sec." He said which the girl obediently flew back.

As the girl went back inside the forest the creature stopped attacking.

"That's weird," Galehaut said.

"There you are." A voice suddenly popped it.

"Ahhhhh!!!" The two shouted as they hugged each other, their eyes closed shut.

Galehaut opened his right eye and sighed.

"It's just mom." He smiled, flying up to greet his mother.

"What got you two so scared?" She asked.

"I wasn't scared." Galehaut huffed.

"I'm pretty sure you screamed louder than I did." The girl retorted.

"Shut up Hebe!" Galehaut exclaimed.

"But seriously, what do you two so riled up?" One of the Fairies asked.

"There are these weird things outside the forest, they're like statues but when I came closer they started attacking me," Hebe explained, showing the others the tall creatures.

One of the fairies gasped in horror. "I've seen those before, they're the ones that are taking the Giants and Fairies."

Galehaut tilted his head and hummed, he remembered the conversation he had with Lancelot about it a while back.

"It looks like they don't have any intention of even entering the forest, you're father and I will take care of it, but first you two need to take your breakfast." The giant said.

Galehaut and Hebe nodded and they obediently followed their mother.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking," Hebe whispered to her brother?

"Yeah." Galehaut nodded, "We need a bait though."

------

After breakfast, Galehaut went ahead to talk to his father about the situation while Hebe is anxiously waiting for her brother to return.

The moment she sensed his presence she turned around to face him.

"So, what happened?" She asked.

"We got his permission." Galehaut proclaimed with a wide grin.

Hebe twirled and celebrated. "Now we have to find our bait."

"Don't worry, I already have someone in mind," Galehaut smirked.

------

"Rou please be our bait!!" Hebe begged the fairy, giving him her irresistible puppy dog eyes.

"Won't things work on me? I was once a dog." Rous huffed.