Chapter 89 but let's focus on one thing

I won't go too deep into the chapter. Nothing really happened. Meliodas explained to the knights their mission, split them up into groups and went out. Based on the Chapter title for Chapter 90, we'll be shifting our focus on Guinevere and Arthur.

Besides that, there's one thing I would like to discuss.

I personally can't say too much about Tristan's assigned location but what intrigues me is that Percival and the squad together with Gawain will be going to the Fairy Kings Forest while Meliodas straight up ordered Lancelot to go home

Of course Lancelot said he wants to switch with someone as he dosen't want to go home just yet, but Meliodas said. "Well, too bad you're still going home and give your dad a hug."

Lancelot going back to Benwick will be an interesting scene as this will give us insight on what exactly his relationship with his parents after the whole disappearing thing.

With Lancelot so far, everytime Ban is mentioned to implied into the conversation to seem to be a bit annoyed take that Chapter where the squad assumed that he's a fan of Ban and he had this disgusted look on his face and also the fact that he dosen't like being compared to his father and Eaine hasn't been specifically mentioned at all. In the case of Lancelot the only thing that I can point out that he has a positive reaction to is King. Remember that one Chapter where he told the squad that spell he used was thought to him by Fairy King and Tristan mentioning that Lancelot's clothes is made by the Fairy King and its his favorite. I want to know for sure Lancelot's relationship with his parents specifically Ban because I would assume that his relationship with Elaine is pretty good.

Moving on...

Percival, the squad and Gawain going to the Fairy King's Forest...

If this isn't a guaranteed spot to meet King, Diane and their kids then idk what is. Although there is a chance that we won't be able to meet the kids right away.

This whole scenario is pretty interesting. I'm so excited to see their reactions when they arrived at the forest. I'm guessing it most likely that they'll be greeted by someone when they arrived to guide them through the forest (Gerharde being the most obvious guess) because there is no way that Meliodas didn't inform King that there's a bunch of kids arriving at his front door. Also, how are they even gonna go there, I don't know if they are given a map or what but none of these people even know where the Fairy Kings Forest even is. Out of all of them I think Lancelot or maybe Tristan knows the way.

Nasiens' reaction to the place would be nice to see as I would assume he would feel a wave of Nostalgia being in a place similiar to Echo Gorge.

There's a lot of things that could happen there and I'm quite excited.