Meeting the King of Liones pt. 2

Written after Chapter 50

The group's arrival in Liones is rather eventful, but there is one specific reunion that our long-haired friend is nervous and excited about.

"Welcome back Donny." One pink haired Holy Knight greeted the boy.

Donny nodded and the group questioned the relationship between the two.

"This is Sir Gilthunder he's one of Uncle's best friends." Donny introduced the Holy Knight to his friends.

"Nice to meet you Sir Gilthunder, my name's Percival, this is Nasiens and that's Anne." Percival started with the introduction with a smile.

Gilthunder's composure and stance struck Anne the most. He's very proper-mannered, with the way he talks and the way he moves. A proper Holy Knight in her book.

"Howzer's in the training grounds, he's waiting for you." Gilthunder spoke and Donny nodded.

Gilthunder leads the way to the training grounds. The sounds of swords clashing and grunting can be heard as they walked further.

Howzer can be seen sparing with two female Holy Knights.

Anne is delighted to see them spar in action.

Once the session finished Howzer turned over to the group.

The two female Holy Knights then joined in and introduced themselves.

The one with long lavender hair is named Jericho and the one with short black hair is named Guila. Anne seems excited to meet them.

"I've learned a few things, thanks to Lancelot." Donny smiled.

"Let's see what you got then, surprise me." Howzer smirked.

Donny snickered, a plan already in his head on how to surprise his uncle.

Donny stretched out his hand and lifted Howzer in the air and threw him as hard as he can, just like he did to Doronach. Howzer is definitely shocked as he crashed down.

"Good job Donny," Lancelot's voice is heard.

Donny turned to his side and looked at the blonde who is accompanied by his cousin.

"Your magic has truly improved." Howzer chuckled, shaking off the debris on him as he walked towards the group.

"That's my magic, Telekenisis." Donny tried to sound as cool as possible. "But I wouldn't have realized it without Lancelot's help."

"It's not that hard, making things float is Telekenisis in its simplest form." Lancelot said.

"I'm so jealous," Galeahut whined.

"That's right, fairies can also use telekenisis." Nasiens commented.

"I haven't learned that bit yet." Galehaut pouted.

"You can fly tho." Lancelot said.

"Yeah." Galeahut floated and turned upside down. "But I wanna do cool stuff like that, just imagine the amount of time I can save if I just lift things towards me instead of walking all the way over there to get it." 

"When you say it like that, it does sound pretty cool." Lancelot agreed.

"By the way, how come you know these things Nasiens?" Galeahut asked.

"I live in Echo Gorge with my grandpa and sister, there are fairies that live there as well. They told me stuff like that from time to time." Nasiens answered.

"Really, that's so cool!!!" Galehaut exclaimed.

"But you know what, Donny, Dad can give you tips on how to improve your magic." Galeahut said, turning right side up.

"There's no need, I don't want to bother him." Donny turned over to the floating boy and shook his head.

"It's no big deal, I'll go get him." Galehaut said and flew over to the castle.

While Galeahut's gone. Donny got reunited with his friend Edlin and Anne started to get acquainted with Jericho and Guila.

A few moments later Galehaut came back together with his father.

"Oh my god, it's him." Anne gasped.

"Sir King, I apologize for the trouble." Gilthunder is the first one who greeted the fairy.

"It's fine, anything is better than dealing with Ban's antics." King replied.

"Now, who is this Donny that you speak of?" King asked Galeahut.

"I am Donny." Donny meekly raised his hand. "I'm the Nephew of Grandmaster Howzer and one of Percival's companions, Sir Galehaut has mentioned that you could help me improve my magic, receiving your guidance would be an honor." Donny said in a shockingly formal tone and ended with a bow.

Anne is shocked, Nasiens is shocked, Percival is shocked, Lancelot is shocked, Galehaut is shocked, the kingdom of Liones is shocked, the country of Britannia is shocked, the whole world is shocked with the amount of formality Donny is giving as of this moment.

King choked a little bit before speaking. "You don't have to be so formal."

Donny then slowly stood up straight.

"But if you're Howzer's nephew, wouldn't he be a better choice."

"His magic is in a completely different spectrum than Howzer's, he wouldn't be any help to Donny." Lancelot replied.

"If that's the case, I'll be glad to help you." King said.

Saying that Anne is jealous is an understatement. But her jealousy is soon washed away with what King said next.

"Since you're one of Percival's companions, you and the rest of your friends would be joining the four knights training."

King then asked Donny to show him what he can do and gave him a few pointers on how to do better. Lancelot and Galehaut also listened as well.

"I don't mean to be rude but what are the abilities that the both of you have in relation to your fairy powers?" Anne asked.

"Well, I can transform and read hearts and... that's about it." Lancelot said. "Truth to be told turning into a fox for a long period of time is quite exhausting." 

"It's not supposed to be exhausting." King interjected.

"I KNOW THAT!!!" Lancelot shouted, red from embarrassment knowing full well that transformation is one of the most common fairy abilities next to flight of course. I mean his uncle remained in his false form for 10 years straight without giving a damn.

"What about you Galeahut?" Percival asked.

"I can also transform, fly and remember that bit when I changed your clothes using that bush, yeah, I just mastered that last week." Galehaut replied.

"Specifically just that?" Lancelot raised a brow.

"Hey, I worked hard on that one." Galeahut pouted.

A guard then entered the training grounds.

"Sir King, Sir Gowther just arrived and his Highness is summoning you all to the dining hall."

King nodded and lead the group towards the dining hall.

The kids are excited because they get to share a meal with the legendary Seven Deadly Sins but the ones who know better are terrified.

"I hope Dad is the one who cooked the food." Lancelot whispered.

"Knowing that there are new faces around, I doubt it." Galeahut responded.

"Is there any chance we'll survive this." Galehaut asked his dad.

"Just hope and pray." King deeply sighed