Unedited•

The next morning I wake up and yawn. My eyes slowly adjust and I remember everything that happened the night before.

I feel and arm wrapped around my waist and Lou is lightly snoring. I giggle and get up, seeing everybody except Ash.

I walk out of the tent and there is nobody outside. I see somebody walk onto a path that leads into the forest.

I jog and catch up, seeing that the person is Ash.

"Ash, what are you doing up so early?" I ask.

"Listen, just because Haz told me to be nice to you doesn't mean I'm gonna be..." he says in a harsh tone.

"What made you so mad? I haven't done anything to you!"

"No, you did do something! You crashed into my not so perfect life and turned it upside down! We don't need another group member!" He storms off and I stay caught up.

"How did I crash into your life?!"

"Cause you look like the only person I loved! But she was fucking killed!!" He yells, his face red with anger.

I flinch and step back. His face softens and he continues walking forward.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know..." I whisper.

"I don't need your pity...just go back to the camp...please..." he says.

"Ash...I'm sorry..."

"Just go!" He yells.

I quickly turn around and run all the way back to camp and Lou walks up to me. I continue to walk and walk into the tent. I lay down and ignore Lou.

He covers me up and sits next to me until I fall asleep.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Sorry for the short update! I'm going to dedicate this chapter again to URMyOnlyException and HawaiianDreamer808 so thanks for the wonderful and funny comments! They seriously make my day and make me wanna continue this book!

~Autumn Irwin 😜😘😄🐙🙋👽✌️👓🔥🌚😛😝👑👍😁

{PS-All the emojis above explain my personality. Except I'm not an alien. I'm American! Lol.}