Unedited•

They drive me to a small jail in the middle of nowhere. I started thinking of all the possible things they could do to me...

I scream and start banging the hands against the window and the fence that divides the cop and I.

Will my group try to rescue me?

And what if they don't care...?

Maybe I am just the burden of the group because I'm new and don't know what I'm doing. OMG! What if Ash broke into the store just to get the cops to arrest me?!

That's stupid! Why would Ash do that? He doesn't particularly like me, but he wouldn't go to that extreme...right?

I look outside as we get to the stop sign and see the bushes rustle.

I see the silhouette of people and do a silent happy dance. My group is here to rescue me!

The small car comes to a stop at a stop sign and people run up to the car at lightning speed. One breaks the passenger seat window and pulls the guy out, knocking him out.

The other police officer pulls out his gun and looks around, but see nobody. Just as quick, the glass breaks and pulls the driver out. People get into the car and I recognize them instantly. 3 men, Lou, Haz, and Ash.

The start driving as fast as possible away from the two police officers who lay in the road. Everything is silent.

"Thank you for saving me..." I whisper.

"They would have killed you if we didn't save you..." Haz says.

I'm lucky to be alive right now...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I am really sorry I haven't updated in forever! But now it's summer and I'm going to update as much as I can!

~Autumn Irwin 😜👓🐙👸🏻💅🏻💁🏻🙋🏻🔥🌵🐢👑