10

After hearing everything Ash said, I felt sick. How could he says those things about me? Did he feel bad about saying them?

I ran outside the tent and I felt tears falling down my face. I ran into the woods and didn't look back. I heard people calling for me but I didn't listen.

I sat down on a tree stump and put my face in my hands. I'm pregnant and he doesn't care!

I trudge back to camp and see some people looking at me, mostly a look of pity because they all know what's going on.

I get back into the tent and lay down on the hard ground. It hurts my back.

Tomorrow I'm going to go back to the city, after everyone goes to sleep. I close my eyes as soon as I hear stomps coming close to the tent.

The tent is unzipped and I am grabbed harshly. My eyes widen and I thrash around.

"Stop moving!" An unfamiliar voice says.

"Don't hurt me! Let me go! Ash! Help!" I yell.

"He's already been caught! So shut up!" He covers my mouth with a wash rag and I don't want it to harm the baby.

"I'm pregnant!!" I scream.

I almost instantly pulls the rag away from my mouth and let's me go.

"You're still coming with me!" He says and lifts me up, dragging me with him.

I see Ash and the others, all in a straight line.

"What are you going to do to them?!" I frantically ask.

"We are possibly going to kill them."

"Please don't! One of them is the father of my child..." I practically beg.

The group gasps and looks around, pretending not to know.

He pushes me down and my stomach has a small cramp. I gasp and grasp my stomach.

I look up and he looks disgusted with me.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm trying because I'm considering putting the book on hold for a little while...but I'm not sure yet. Give me some feedback!

~Autumn Irwin ☺️😜😘👏🏻😊😑⛄️👌🏻😒👍🏻😂👓💕😄😝🎶😉😁💁🏻🌹🌺