12

The government dragged us through the woods. I was dying of thirst and hunger and could really go for some pizza.

Pizza.

Something I haven't had in so long. I missed the amazing aroma of pizza with pepperoni. I almost drooled there.

We continued going until we saw the city light. Everyone looked up and the president smiled an evil smile.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

We made it to the headquarters and we approached the gate. I had a bad feeling at I became nauseous.

"I'm going to be sick..." I warned them.

They ignored me, and I rolled my eyes.

"We are going to find out how far along you are, and if we can prevent the birth from happening." She says.

"I am NOT having an abortion. That is murder..." I say, and want to internally scream.

"You really don't have a choice here, do you Fall? Or better yet... Autumn." She says, smirking in victory.

I look at Ash, and he is angry.

"You will NOT harm my baby!" Ash yells.

I feel tear prick at my eyes as I hear his grunt of pain, and a smack.

President Molly and the two guards take me to a room by myself with a baby monitor machine in it. They lift my shirt and squirt the clear gel onto my belly.

They rub the device back and forth over my stomach, and I see the small baby. I smile and let some tears escape.

"You are about 2 months along, which means we can have the abortion..." President Molly says.

"You can't and won't get away with this..." I say.

"But it looks like I already have sweetie..." She says in a sickly sweet tone.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hey guys! I'm so excited for tomorrow because the new 5sos album comes out and I pre-ordered it! Yay!

~Autumn Irwin 🐙☺️👌🏻😒😊🐢😜👑🙆🏻🌚🌺😴😘😂💖💁🏻😏😳🙋🏻🙆🏻😁