Unedited•

The silence was awful.

Nobody talked, hummed, whispered, anything. The silence was suffocating, to say the least.

I knew I was going to get a lecture when we made it back to the camp, because apparently I was the reckless one.

Ash was the one who ran all the way to the back of the store and drank a lot of wine, and I had to help him. I was just trying to help him.

"Is it going to be this silent all the way back to camp?" I ask.

"Fine then, the lesson for today is, don't follow idiots who run to the back of the store and get drunk!" Haz yelled.

We made a sharp turn onto a dirt road that kept causing the car to bump from how fast Haz was going.

"Haz, slow down...please..." I say sternly.

He ignores me and continues going the dangerous speed. I see light in the distance and he slows down. He stops and everybody is outside, looking at the car oddly.

Haz gets out and slams his door opening mine and walking away. Lou runs up to me, wrapping his arms around me. I start to silently cry.

"It's okay Fall, your back and okay..." He gently says.

"Nothing is okay anymore!" I yell.

I push him away and run towards my destination. I see Ash walking to his tent and I call his name. He turns around and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Give me one good reason you don't like me, and I don't want any excuses..." I say.

"You annoy me, and you look like the only person I have ever love-" I cut him off by wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss.

I savor the taste of his lips on mine. The feel of his cold lip ring on my chin. Butterflies erupt inside my stomach and it's the best feeling ever.

I pull away and look at my feet.

He pulls my chin up so that I'm looking him straight in the eyes.

"Fall, now I have a question for you..." he says, smirking.

"What is your question?" I ask, whispering almost.

"Do you like me?" He asks.

I nod my head and he pulls me in for another kiss.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile but that is because I had writers block! I couldn't think of anything to write and then I got an idea and just continued writing! I love you all and until the next update, goodbye!

~Autumn Irwin 😜👓🐙🐢🍑💁🏻🙋🏻😁