11

We are all put in a straight line, and I'm next to Ash. My stomach is still cramping and I want to cry. I look up and they are looking at us and smirking.

I look back down and let a tear fall.

"Ugh..." I gasp.

One of the men grab me and pull me up. They start pushing me forward, and I try to struggle against there grip.

"Let me go! Please," I beg and start to cry.

I look back and see Ash trying to get to me. I yell for him but he can't get out of their grip.

They head in the direction of the biggest tent on camp. We walk in and the president is there. President Molly.

"Welcome Fall..." she bitterly says.

"What do you want from us? To torture us? Because it's working..." I bite back.

"No, we need to get rid of you guys so that you won't have any chance of getting me..." she says.

"And I see you've gotten pregnant...such a shame...does the father even want it?" She asks.

"You are such a bitch...you know that right?" I ask, bitterly laughing after.

She slaps me on the mouth, and smirks.

I struggle to get away, but it doesn't work.

"Please...let me go..." I look down and start to cry.

"It's time for you to come with us..." She says, and the men lift me up and drag me out of the tent.

I look up and see Ash. I want to reach for him but I feel to weak. I let a struggled cry, and look back down.

"Ash...I love you so much..." I whisper.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hey guys! So I decided to update because I'm bored. So we have an short week this week at school! Early out Thursday and no school Friday so I'll try to update sometime then!

~Autumn Irwin 😂👌🏻😜☺️😒😊👑😑🐢🐙💁🏻💖😏💘🙋🏻🙆🏻🌺😳