I walk back to the camp, my nerves getting the best of me. I'm scared of what Ash is going to think. And I don't want to raise a child in the woods.

I make it back to the camp and I see Dee. She's on of my friends in the resistance. She is talking to Nyla and Han S so I go up to them both.

"Hey guys, I just found out some interesting news..." I say and look at my feet.

"What is it?" Dee asks.

"You can't tell anybody! Not until I'm ready..." I say.

"We promise we won't tell anyone!" Nyla says.

"I'm...pregnant..." I whisper.

Their eyes widen and they immediately start asking me a whole bunch of questions.

"I don't know how to tell him...I'm going to try in a minute..."

"You need to tell him! He's hopefully going to happy..." Han S says.

"I'll be back..." I say, and there's a nervous knot in my belly.

I walk up to Ash who is laughing with Cal and Micky.

"Ash...can I talk to you in the tent...?" I ask.

"Sure! I'll be back in a minute guys!" He puts his arm around me and walks with me to our tent.

"What did you need to tell me...wait. What's wrong...?" He looks at me with worried eyes.

"Ash...I'm..." I look down at my fingertips and hold back the tiny tears that threatens to spill.

"I'm pregnant!" I say.

His eyes widen and he looks at my stomach.

"It's not possible..." He whispers.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Of course not! I'm not ready to be a dad!" He yells and storms out of the tent.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hey guys! It's a 4 day weekend for me so I updated! School has started again and I'm so tired but I felt like updating! So the people is this chapter demath22 nylaboo2020 Hannah_sansoucie so yay! Lol

~Autumn Irwin 😘☺️😂😜✊🏻🐙👌🏻👍🏻👏🏻🐧🐢💁🏻🐷🔮🌸🌺🐨👸🏻👯