Chapter two Meeting a Demon Slayer

Izuku POV
"Where am I?"
I woke up to see that I was laying down on a futon.I looked around to see that I was in a small wooden house.I looked in front of me, there was a man who seem to be in his 50's was sitting in front of a pot over a fire.He seemed to be wearing a black and green checkered kimono along with hanafuda earrings.
He turned around and spoke to me
???:You are currently in my house.Don't move, you are still healing.
"Oh okay, and thank you for saving me from the bear Mr. uh–"
???:Tanjiro Kamado,but you can call me Tanjiro.Your welcome but may I ask your name and why you were in the middle of the forest.
"Um...my name is Izuku yagi and I was out there because I was... abandoned by my parents for being quirkless "
He looks at me for a second before speaking
Tanjiro:I see but that gives them no reason to abandon you.I myself don't have a quirk.
"But Mr.Tanjiro Before i Blacked out I saw that you used a quirk to slash that bear's head off."
Tanjiro:I guess you saw that ,well my boy Izuku, that wasn't a quirk, that was a breathing technique.
"What's a breathing technique?"
Tanjiro:Breathing Techniques are swordsmanship styles that make use of an esoteric breathing technique known as Total Concentration Breathing.
"What's that?"
Tanjiro:Total Concentration' refers to concentrated breathing patterns used by the Demon Slayers Corp which increases the users' lung capacity and amount of oxygen in the bloodstream. This enhances our physical abilities and mental concentration so that we could  fight on par with demons more powerful than the average human.
"Wait, demon slayers,but demons don't exist."
Tanjiro:While it's true they aren't alive anymore they did exist, I myself was a demon slayer which is why I know how to do a breathing technique.
"Wait does mean you were a hero of the past?"
Tanjiro:In a way you can say that.If you don't mind me asking why do you want to be a hero?
The second he asked me, I kinda looked nervous.
"Well it's because I kinda wanna be like my hero All Might,but now that I'm quirkless,it's gonna be hard but I still wanna be a hero no matter what,to save people with a smile,to protect the weak , no matter the cause."
Tanjiro: I can see why now.I see that you have the fire of determination to save others.YOu have great potential so I have decided to train you myself.I will teach you all I know and make sure you become a hero.
I can't believe it ,he believes in me.
I start to cry a little
"Are you saying that for real"
Tanjiro:Yes i mena it.You will make a fine demon slayer.Now we should get started
"Thank you and alright I'm ready!"
3rd POV
Back at the Yagi's before Izuku met Tanjiro

Inko:we're home!
???:oh what took so long
Out in the living room was a skinny looking man with blonde hair and seemed to be wearing baggy clothes.This was none other than Toshinori Yagi aka the number One hero All might
Inko: Sorry Toshi, we had some business to do.
Sher enters as Izumi runs up him and hugs him before going up to her room
Toshinori:Oh, well anyway what are the kids' quirks?
Inko:Well Izuku was quirkless so I threw him out in the woods and Izumi has a stronger version of my quirk.
Toshinori:Wait, you threw him out?!Do you know what you just did?
He looks at her pale while trembling.
Inko:he was quirkless and he was just taking up space so I dropped him off in the forest near the mountain.
Toshinori:We have to get rid of anything that belongs to him because if the hero commission finds out about this, it will ruin my identity as the number one hero.
Inko: your right let's do it.
They proceed to get everything that used to belong to him and threw it out including his books,clothes and even pictures.Too bad they forgot about one picture that was in the photo album on top of their closet.On the back of the of the picture it read as follows
Izuku and Izumi Yagi.
Who knows, this picture might even come back to hurt them.