Chapter 3 UA and old memories

9 years later
Izuku POV
Nine years have passed since I was abandoned at the forest and found/taken in by my master Tanjro Kamado.In those years he has trained me in the arts of demon slayer.He has made me run down from the mountains to test my stamina, reflexes, and senses most my nose by setting traps along the way.
He gave me books to read so that I could keep up with my education, along with books on breathing styles, can you believe that their are so many.The ones that suited me well were flame,water and thunder breathing.But each of them comes with their own conditions that means I had to train my whole body so that way I could use each one of them.He taught me how to do total concentration breathing which gives me more stamina.I managed to learn how to do constant total concentration breath which means having it active the whole time.It went from sparring with him with wooden swords to us just spending time together.
One day he told me that was a way to breath that would allow me to run forever and that when he died to take his earrings.At the age of 12 he told me that he has taught me everything knows and for my birthday gift he gave me my own nichirin blade,which I heard are color changing katanas.When I unsheath it it changed to black.He looked at it and said that's odd,I asked him about it, he told me his sword was the same color and not to worry about it.Along with it he gave me a demon slayer uniform along with my own kimono with was the same one as his.
I consider him a father figure and unfortunately he passed away due to old age.I did his last wish and took his earrings before I buried him in his backyard and left towards UA to become a hero.
Flashback End.
Here I am in front of UA .I am in my demon slayer uniform sword in belt,earrings on.During my time training everything of me has changed from body to my attitude.
I walk in and go to register.On my way I recognize some people I wish to never see again.It was Izumi my sister and Katsuki Bakugou childhood friend/bully.
I walk past them and enter the room.The written exam wasn't so tough thanks to my master so I'm pretty sure I got 100%.
I enter the auditorium to where they're gonna explain the practical part of the exam which will be fighting robot.It was being explained by none other than Pro hero Present Mic,I guess the teachers here are all heroes.I was waiting for him to finish explaining but a blue haired kid suddenly asked a question
???:Excuse me sir,but here on the pamphlet it shows 4 robots but you only explained 3 of them.If this is a mistake of UA, This is highly unacceptable!And you!
He pointed at me
"Um, can I help you?"
???:Yes why are you wearing earrings and those funny clothes,if you're here to mess everyone's chances of getting in then leave!
That's it he just insulted tanjiro.
"I'm wearing these earrings and uniform because they are all I have left of my master and if you would take that stick out of your ass and let Present Mic continue you know that the fourth robot is the zero pointer which is just an obstacle meaning we have no reason to engage it at all."
Present Mic:Thank you young listener,but to answer your question contestant number 067,just like he said the last robot is just an obstacle so avoid it if you can.That's all folks,now head to your assigned area and remember go PLUS ULTRA!
Mini timeskip to when they're outside the testing area.
We were waiting for the test to begin,I saw everyone stretching and saw this one girl with a brown bob haircut breathing hard.So I went over to talk to her to calm her down but the blue haired kid stopped me
???:She is trying to concentrate,are you trying to ruin her chances of getting in?!Also why do you have a weapon with you,give me that!
He tries to reach for my sword but I swat his hand away.
"Don't touch me or I'll break your hand and for your information i filled out an application to be allowed to use it"
I walk away to the front of the crowd and get ready
I suddenly hear Go! And I ran in to start.Everybody looked confused as they heard Present Mic say there are no countdowns in real life.AS soon as he said that everybody ran in after me and the test began.