Chapter 5 First day part 1(edited)

ALIGHT I FIXED MY SPELLING.Sorry for my horrible spelling

3rd POV
The day has come and we see Izuku in front of the UA gates.He was wearing the uniform but instead of the jacket he was wearing his kimono,along with his sword in his belt.He walks in and starts looking around for class 1-A

Izuku:This school is big!hmm...1-C,nope,1-B,Almost there, ah here we go class 1-A
He reaches for the door and slides it open.He opens the door to see some people already minding their own business or socializing,but one person stands out the most.It was that blue-haired kid from the test, he seemed to be arguing with Bakugou and Izumi.

???:Hey get your feet off that desk!

Bakugou:Huh!So tell me ,what school shoved that stick up your ass!

???:It seems we got off on the wrong foot.I am Tenya Lida from Somei private academy*hand chops the air*
Izumi:Somei huh,we're gonna have fun crushing you, right Bakugou.

Bakugou:Damn right!

Lida:Crush me as in beat me,are you sure you came here to be a hero.

He walks right in ignoring them and sits in a random seat.Unfortunately he gets noticed by who he knows now as Iida approaches him.Iida was about to scold him for his kimono and earrings but recognized him.

Iida:You!you're that kid from the exams who took down that Zero pointer!

Suddenly everyone in the classroom had their attention on him.

Izuku:Yeah that was me and you're Tenya Iida.Please someone enter this is awkward,everyone is looking at me.

Suddenly the door opens this time to reveal the girl from the exams who he saved.She looks around and then spots him,She heads to his desk.

???:you're that boy who saved me from the zero pointer!

Izuku:Great, just what I needed,more attention.Uh.. yeah that me.I'm Izuku Kamado

Izumi and Bakugou flinch at the mention of his name.

???:Oh I'm Ochaco Uraraka,it's so nice to meet you.

Suddenly a caterpillar thing crawls inside unnoticed by everyone except one

???:If you're here to make friends,then leave.It took you 15 seconds to be quiet.I expected less.I'm Shota Aizawa,your homeroom teacher,*takes out a box with p.e uniforms*put these on and meet me outside.

In the locker rooms

Everyone is changing into their uniforms and Izuku was the first one done.He had put the p.e uniform on but kept on his kimono.He was just adjusting his sword when he was approached by two of his classmates

???:Hey there ,my name is Ejiro Kirishima and this is Denki Kaminari.

Izuku:Okay,nice to meet you,I'm Izuku Kamado.What do you need?

Kaminari:Bro you look badass.What's up with that sword?

Kirishima:And those earrings,they're so manly.

Izuku:My sword is to use my power and my earrings are...the only thing that was left from my master.

Kirishima:Oh... I'm sorry to hear that.

Izuku:no worries,anyway see ya*runs out.*

Outside

Izuku:Alright I'm here.

Aizawa:You're the first one here,that's good.Unlike your classmates.

A few minutes pass and everyone arrives.
Aizawa:you're late,but unlike your classmate here, Kamado is early.Anyway let's get started.We will be having a quirk assessment test.

A pink skinned girl jumped up and yelled
???:this is going to be fun.We get to use our quirks all we want!

Aizawa:fun you say... Well then how about we do this,whoever gets last will be expelled!

Uraraka:But sir, that's not fair!

Aizawa:Lifes not fair.Villains and natural disasters are those fair. If you're here to complain then leave only the strong survive here.I have these three years to make heroes out of you and you think it's all fun and games.So choose,will you prove yourself to be at the top or be expelled.