Chapter 6

SCARAMOUCHE'S POV
"I can't believe I agreed to do this" Scaramouche Sighed sitting next to Kazuha "Why would the school even offer this?" "Scara can you sit by the window? People might mess with you if your on the outer side" "I would but we can't stand up" "Go over me then" "No I'll be fine here" Scaramouche avoided any eye contact with Kazuha after saying that. He wasn't upset he just knew he'd give in if he saw Kazuha staring at him. "Fine then I'll move you myself" "I'll move geez I don't need you putting your cold fingers on me" After switching spots the two males sat in silence.
~1 hour time skip~
"Kazuha how long did they say the ride was?" "... Kazuha?" Scaramouche looked to his side to see Kazuha sleeping with his head up. "This guys weird" Scaramouche didn't want Kazuha to wake up to his neck hurting so he laid the other males head on his shoulder. Soon Scaramocuhe found himself drifting off to sleep himself.
"Hey you two wake up we're here, unless you'd like to be left on the bus"
After waking up and getting off of the bus the boys were put into cabins which were two to a room however it was based on names and since both last names started with a k they requested they'd be put together mainly so Scaramouche wouldn't spark and arguments.
"I'll take the bed by the window" "You sure? Don't you think it would be too loud?" "Kazuha listen, I'm not one who enjoys waking up with the sun beaming in my eyes I can sleep through loudness but when I do I do not want to be greeting by a beam of light in my eyes" "Dramatic much?" Scaramouche rolled his eyes before throwing a pillow at Kazuha.
~time skip because I need to finish lolz~
After a long and painful day of talking to people and doing "fun" activities the boys took turns showering then decided on watching a movie before going to sleep.
"I hate movies like these" "You hate pretty much every romance movie Scara" "Well yea but this one is dumb you can't just fall in love with someone then marry them two days after" "It's movie logic it doesn't matter" "Movie magic can kiss my-" Luckily before he could finish his sentence there was a knock on their door. "I'll get it" Scaramouche got up and mentally prepared himself before opening the door. "Hi! So uh I was sorta wondering if you two would like to come to the groups hangout session?" "Yes sure in fact take Scaramouche by himself he loves social hangouts!" "Kazuha!" "I'm joking, but sure we'll go just let us put on some shoes" The girl at the door nodded her head while the two boys put on their shoes "I hate you" "You don't"
Once entering the mess hall there was a group of people sitting in a circle.
KAZUHA'S POV
Kazuha was fully aware of how upset being near so many people at once made Scaramouche and he was enjoying every moment of it. He saw it as revenge of Scaramouche not paying him back.
"Guys they agreed make room for them!" "Well their names are?" "I'm Kaedahara Kazuha, and this is-" "Scaramouche" "So are you two like dating or something? Or is the blonde single?" "Oh uh im" "My boyfriend, he's not single" Kazuha looked at Scaramouche confused. "Uh excuse us for a moment" Kazuha grabbed Scaramouche's arm and pulled him outside. "Seriously that's the best excuse you could come up with?" "What? Did you want her to be stuck to you the whole trip?" "How do you know she'd do that?" "Who else asks those questions randomly to people they don't know?" "I'm gonna pretend I don't understand and walk back into the mess hall and pretend this never happened" "Of course you are"