Chapter 18

Kazuha'S POV
Kazuha and Scaramouche were practically forced to watch their siblings (and siblings weird friend's) play.
Scaramouche showed zero interest in this but forced himself to stay awake while he cuddled closer up closer to Kazuha. "Fischl this was the last day of break please let us go to sleep" "We're almost done tho" Kazuha grabbed Scaramouche's hand and squeezed it. After a while they were finished but unfortunately for them the younger ones wanted to watch a movie."Wanna skip school tomorrow?" Kazuha rolled his eyes at Scaramouche who was taking off his shirt" "Tomorrow is literally the first day back and you want to skip?"
Mona's pov
'I can never remember what candy that boy likes it changes everyday'
Scaramouche had a sweet tooth everyone that knew him was aware of it. It's one of the things he and his mom had in common.
After pacing back and forth for at least three minutes she decided to text him

Today 9:46 PM

Mona
KUNI
Read 9:50 PM

Scara
What and I told you to stop calling me that ages ago
Read 9:50 PM

Mona
What candy did you want I've been walking around for ages
Read 9:51 PM

Scara
Just get whatever you want I'll eat them regardless not those stupid hot ones you bought last time tho
Read 9:52 PM

Mona
You're getting skittles
Read 9:52

Scara
No pun intended?
Hello?
MONA
NO PUN INTENDWD
FUCJ TOU MONA
Delivered

Mona smiled at her younger brothers message then put her phone into her back pocket. He's a handful sometimes but still her younger brother and as much as she didn't like admitting or something telling him she really loved him. She watched as the cashier scanned all of her items and listened for the total. '$20.67 for all this? Definitely blaming Scaramouche's skittles' Mona mentally sighed then pulled out her moms card. She had money but her mom (Ei) insisted she used her since it was her fault Mona had to go get food so late into the night.
Once Mona returned home she opened the door to see Scaramouche cuddled next to Kazuha and Fischl next her Scaramouche and took a picture.