Chapter 17

KAZUHA'S POV
Kazuha and Bennett and Bennett's friend Razor decided to join Scaramouche on his day with Fischl. "This is just babysitting" "You get to hang out with your little sister" "and her weird friends" Kazuha over dramatically gasped and put his hand on his chest "My brother is one of her weird friends" "Yes, and he's weird"
"We can hear you two geez" "Yea Scara you should be nicer to the little kids" Scaramouche glared at Kazuha while he laughed to himself as they continued walking. Where were they going? The movies the one place Fischl couldn't go on about her fantasy worlds.
After buying everything which was mainly candy Scaramouche and Kazuha (pretty much only scaramouche) decided they'd sit in the highest seats while the "kids"would sit at least three rows below them.
"Isn't this a bit too much?" "No there's only like two other people in this row all the way at the end"
Kazuha groaned "what did you really have in mind?" "Nothing I swear I just wanted to be with you alone for a while" 
{time skip I'm too lazy}
While walking out of the theater Kazuha got a text from his mom. "fuck, Scara can me Bennett and razor spend the night over my mom and Ningguang are going to be out longer than they expected" "I don't care just ask one of my moms they're going through a "no boys in your room" phase so" "Why do I have to ask your moms, you can do it yourself" "How about we have Fischl ask and let you three stay over regardless of their decision"
Before they even realized it they followed the kids to an ice cream parlor. "Fischl I told you Im not buying you ice cream" "Please this is the last thing I promise" Scaramouche glared the entire time but agreed in the end.
{time skip}
"Kazuha wanna shower with me?" Kazuha quickly looked at Scaramouche "Are you joking or?" "Come on we're showering together"
Kazuha kept his eyes closed as he removed his clothes and got into the shower with Scaramouche,which made Scaramouche laugh his ass off. "Kazuha you can look at me" "I know I just" "Don't want to see me naked?" "Yes exactly" "Well I saw you naked and I'm doing just fine"

idk what else to write I'm going through a JungKook and Beomgyu phase right now I'm sorry