Chapter 16

wow i genuinely don't remember how I used to type and I'm too lazy to reread anything
{Kazuha's POV}
After at least 30 pictures my mom finally let me and Scaramouche go. "Where exactly were we gonna go that's in walking distance?" I thought to myself for a while before answering him "No where far, the fact I told you to dress comfy should tell you something" "Yea it tells me we aren't going anywhere near other people"
I grabbed Scaramouche's hand and smiled "You'll like it and if you don't you'll lie with a weird look on your face" "I don't do that" I looked over at him and was met with a glare "Alright you don't drama queen" "I heard that"
{time skip}
Once we made it I could tell Scaramouche had no clue why we were at a lake. 'Does he think we're here so I can kill his or something?'
"You brought me to a lake? And isn't that your house" "Yes and yes" "So you mean to tell me instead of just taking me through your backyard and over a fence you force me to walk here for ten minutes?"
"Well I wanted to walk with you and it's only been five minutes" "It's 10" "You took ages at the mall with you sisters" I took his hand again and started walking over to a bench"We got back at 7 I spent the other two hours panicking thirty minutes to get ready somehow and then I went to your house" "In other words you were panicking over our date" I sat down then looked up at him and could tell his ears were turning red. "Shut up before I walk home" "Right right I'm sorry just sit down" Scaramouche obviously rolled his eyes but sat down anyway. "So what exactly am I supposed to be seeing?" I y was pretty shocked to hear him say that "This is where I found you crying, it wasn't that long ago" "What's so special about this place I was crying over something stupid" "It's the same place I fell in love with you" "Gross stop getting all cheesy on me" I wrapped my arm around his waist and soon felt his head on my shoulder. "The point is this place is really special to me, and it's not like I didn't know you liked before I found you crying" "It's because I didn't like you, I didn't even want to be around you"
"That's not usually what sleeping over at someone's house indicates"
"Whatever"
{Scaramouche's Pov}
After a while of Kazuha and I talking I felt him put his hands on my cheeks "Your hands are cold" "Sorry" I had a feeling Kazuha was gonna kiss me so I didn't care to move his hands. "We have to break up" "What?!" I almost immediately pushed Kazuha off of me "Scara I'm joking you have the funniest faces when you're mad" "That's not a joke to make" I turned away from Kazuha pissed 'who makes a joke like that out of the blue' After hearing Kazuha sigh he pulled me in for a kiss
{Mona's Pov}
"Lady Megistus, you're doing it wrong!" I groaned after hearing Amy complain about me doing something wrong again. "Listen Amy I don't have time to play around with you go ask Scaramouche" "He's still on his stupid date with stupid Kazuha" "I thought you liked Kazuha" "I did up until he started stealing my brother" "You don't complain over Sara dating" "She's Sara having her away is a blessing to us all" Amy threw her hands up and walked off. I never really cared to notice how much we all ignore her I feel kinda bad I am her sister and to top it off I'm not in a relationship I should be spending more time with her.
"Am- er Prinzessin! I promise I won't mess up again" I could see Fischl's shadow return in the hallway and she was soon in front of me with a smile on her face. 'I suppose spending some time with her wouldn't kill me'

sorry i died for like three months I honestly don't have an excuse that doesn't involve school but I technically am the reason Kazuha Fischl and Mona were all in an update together