Chapter 21

Huge timeskip btw
Scaramouche's pov
Scaramouche laid on his bed waiting for Kazuha to return. He was just sitting there peacefully thinking about everything that's happened in the past few years. His mom and Miko got married, he and Kazuha were excepted into the same college and are officially college freshman and roommates, they managed to not break up, Sara graduated college and moved out, Mona is two years into college, Fischl is a junior in high school. The only downside is he and Kazuha broke up but fortunately got back together after deciding the "just friends" really wasn't going to work out for the two of them and started dating again and even exchanged promise rings.
"Kuni, are you awake still?" Scaramouche sat up at the sound of his boyfriends voice and turned on his lamp. "Nope I'm still sleeping I'm sorry" Kazuha scoffed while walking to Scara's bed and sitting on it. "What's wrong? You're usually the optimistic one out of us" "Nothing I'm just unreasonably bored right now" "We can watch a movie my mom agreed to pay for the Hulu" "alright" Kazuha climbed into Scara's bed while he went to grab his laptop. "Alright horror comedy or some boring one?" Scaramouche asked Kazuha while claiming back into the bed sitting next to him. "Comedy,I don't want you having nightmares again" "Again?" "Don't lie I love you regardless silly"
Mona's pov
Is Mona proud of her little brother for getting into a nice college? Of course she is in fact she set up his surprise party. Of course she was happy right up until he revealed he'd be going to the same college as Kazuha which just so happened to be the same one as her.

Mona
OML SCARAAAA
WAKE TF UO TOU LOSRTTESDRR
OMFG IF TOUR DONT OPEN THIS DOOR
I HEAR YOU AND KAZUHA WATCJING THE MOVIE YOU LOSER
Read 2:48 AM
Scara
What Kazuha is trying to watch the movie so hush up a bit please
Read 2:50 AM
Mona
I need you two to let me in this weirdo is following me
Read 2:50 Am

Mona had never seen her brother open a door quicker.
"It's Albert again isn't it" "who else would it be?" "I don't know your mom?" Mona blinked at her younger brother a few times before sighing "That doesn't work if you're siblings genius" "oh right"