Chapter 9

TOMO'S POV
"Kazuha! I'm gonna murder you!" "Uh, What did you do?" "Nothing nothing I'm surprised he doesn't like his gift" "Tomo looked at his friend who was smiling like a maniac. "Uh you uh" "Hm?" Tomo's eyes widened and he took a step back. "When did you uh put on a mask?" Suddenly Kazuha had a knife and began stabbing Tomo. Tomo repeated word "why" over and over until he heard someone calls his name "Tomo wake the hell up!" Tomo jumped up and looked around "Oh uh sorry" "Why are you sleeping during lunch?" "Kazuha you don't have a knife right?" "Not currently why?" Tomo took a deep sigh "I had the worst nightmare" "Let me guess you lost your phone charger?" "Funny but no, you killed me" "What. Gosh you're weird" "Hey don't blame me blame my head" Kazuha rolled his eyes and continued to eat his food. "Hey have your seen that scaramouche kid? He was in my nightmare too" "That Scaramouche kid?" Tomo wanted to scream and run away at the sound of Scaramouche's voice but he didn't want to risk losing Kazuha.
"Oh hey Scara did you need something?" Tomo was losing his mind over how calm Kazuha was sure he and Scaramouche shared a cabin at camp but he was sure Scaramouche was evil to him everyday.
Scaramouche said nothing and sat next to Kazuha.
"Psst hey Kazuha is he plotting your death?" "I can hear you" Tomo jumped "I'm sorry please don't kill me" "Why are you acting like this all of a sudden? You were normal during camp" "Yea but I also avoided you two whenever I could" "You're really that scared of Scaramouche aren't you?" "No surprise there, I won't hurt you I don't even care to interact with people who I don't need to" "Yea but you're pretty much with the meanest people in this school in the town even"
"There you are Childe and I thought you were gone forever" "Leave" "Geez what's up your ass today?" "Nothing but I'll stab a knife in yours if you don't leave" "I'd like to see you try shorty" Signora rolled her eyes "Childe you're more immature than a third grader, but he's got a point you're acting more sour than usual speak up. Or is it because you've decided that *they're* your new friends?" "Shut up" "Signora we probably shouldn't provoke him since today is you know *that* day"
KAZUHA'S POV
Kazuha honestly wanted to know how long they would keep going but Scaramouche looked more uncomfortable with the topic they were on rather than mad. Kazuha sighed "Alright then that's enough he doesn't want to go with you two so just leave it at that" "It's fine Kazuha really they'll give up eventually" "No you look uncomfortable and as your friend that's the last thing I want so it's either we can go eat somewhere else or they take their shit and leave"
"Whoa Scara how come you never told us you got a boyfriend?" "He's not my boyfriend but even if he was why would it matter?" "We're your best friends you're supposed to tell us everything" "Just leave don't you two have something better to do? Go find that new kid to mess with you're both ugly and annoying I'm sure you'll get along just fine"