Chapter 15

This chapter will be dedicated to Mona and Fischl thx new event
MONA'S POV
Amy absolutely sucked at bringing herself back to reality. Whether it was her talking to herself in her room or playing as the character Fischl in her head and Mona was fully aware of how it hurt her at times. Everyone plays along with her for the sake of her happiness but every once in a while someone tells her to grow up which causes Mona to erupt and go full on big sister mode. And since Sara was going on a trip soon Mona knew she'd have to take on the role of big sister even if it was for a little while.
So to strengthen her bond with her younger siblings she decided to take them to the mall with her. Which was overall an excuse to get Scaramouche to try his best to play along with Amy to keep her happy.
"no way you see how much it's hurt her mental state why do you want me to feed onto it" "Scara please you know how much she loves it better than I do, just for a little while. It makes her happy that should be enough for you"
"Halt my lovely retainers! Your dear Prinzessin has spotted something"
THIRD PERSONS POV
Mona and Scaramouche could feel peoples stares and hear them snickering to themselves and couldn't help but get embarrassed.
"Amy not in public please" "O-oh I'm sorry" Mona smacked Scaramouche on the side of his head and scoffed.
~timeskip~
"Alright what is it you two want to eat?" Mona spoke while getting her wallet out of her bag. Luckily she had asked her moms for money otherwise they'd be asking strangers for money. "I'll just eat at home" "I want those cool Smokey ice thingys" "Okay and no way I said I'd make sure you two would eat" "I don't want anything" "Scara-" "I have a date with Kazuha later can you speed this up?" "Oh I see that's why you're rushing me, welp Amy an-" "Fischl!" "Right Fischl and I don't want to keep you waiting, come let's go get whatever it is you spotted and head home"

I got my sims to work and forgot I had a phone