How every moring goes

Only doing this because I did it on my Xiaoven story
Scaramouche's POV
Scaramouche woke up to the sound of Fischl's weird music and sighed. "Kuni get up!" "Stop calling me that" Despite his sister yelling at him to get up he didn't move a muscle until he got his usual
'Morning♡' message from Kazuha with a picture of whatever he was doing, todays was his skincare. The moment he opened his door he was greeted by Miko and Mona.
(Idk why the font is weird but yea)
"Oh great you're up now" "I've been up what do you two want?" "Well someone has to stay with Ei today and Miko and I planned on going shopping so I could get tarot cards" "Well she has two other daughters" "Sara has work"
"Okay well how about Fischl, she just started ice skating classes mom can watch her" "What do you have to do today?" "I'm going somewhere with Kazuha"
"I can hear you three and don't worry I planned on going with Fischl before I considered going with any of you, now hurry before your food gets cold"
That's gonna hurt later. Scaramouche managed to squeeze in between his sisters to brush his teeth and hair at the same time and ran back to his room to change. "Where's he going in a hurry?" "Kazuha" Scaramouche had absolutely no clue on what to wear but he knew Kazuha said 'Sanrio' for whatever reason. He got a message from Kazuha which was his outfit and decided to basically copy it but with kuromi. A gray long sleeve undershirt with a black kuromi shirt over it with black jeans and his "favorite" shoes converse.
"Mom I'm leaving!" And ran out the door not wanting to be late.
Kazuha's pov
Kazuha woke up to Bennett knocking on his door frantically. "Kazuha help I lost my sock!" "Kazuha please wake up!" "Wait never mind I had two socks on one foot"
Since his brother woke him up so oddly he decided to start his morning. He was about halfway through doing his skincare when he remembered he didn't text Scaramouche so he grabbed his phone took a picture then sent it to him with his usual 'Morning ♡' message as well.
Once he was finished in the bathroom he went back to his room and changed his clothes.
He didn't want to take long changing so he put on a pretty simple outfit a white long sleeved shirt with a pompompurin shirt over it grabbed random tan pants and decided on leaving his hair down put on random white shoes then headed to the kitchen to have breakfast.
Once he finished he started his walk to meet Scaramouche.
He got there at least five minutes early and sat on a bench waiting for Scaramouche who appeared in front of him panting shortly after he sat down. Kazuha stood up and smiled "You didn't have to run I got here early" Scaramouche grabbed Kazuha's hand and started walking "It's whatever we do this every morning"