Chapter 20

Scaramouche's Pov
"What were you mad at in the store" "Nothing it doesn't matter"
"Is that my little friend I see?"
Dottore
"Kuni who's that?" "Put your head down and walk" "But they know you" "Unfortunately now walk" "You didn't think I'd let you leave without saying anything did you?" "What do you want Dottore" "Don't be like that we're buddies" "No we aren't in fact I prayed you'd die for three weeks straight" "Kuni that's rude" "Kuni? Oh I get it that's your little boyfriend" "No he's my friend and you don't need to know his name so fuck off" Kazuha's grip on Scaramouche's hand tightened. "What I didn't do anything yet" "You said I was just your friend" "Right I'm sorry, Dottore this is my best friend now if you'd excuse us we have lots of work to do" Scaramouche didn't actually give Dottore a chance to respond and just pulled Kazuha along the rode until they turned the corner. Kazuha immediately forced Scaramouche's hand off of his "Seriously Scaramouche?" "You aren't mad about that, are you?" "Of course I am, you just refused to let me talk to your friend and on top of that you lie and say we're just friends" "Something other than this is obviously pissing you off you tell me what's wrong and then maybe just maybe I'll let you know why I hate Dottore so much"
"Nothing else is pissing me off other than you" "Kazuha" "He's weird and he's touchy and he did weird shit to me before" "Weird shit as in?" "Let's just make it to my house without me having a breakdown"
Mona's pov
*a little bit before Dottore "ran"into Scaramouche*
"Dottore? What do you want?" "I see I'm not liked by a handful of people who know Scaramouche" "Cut to the chase I'm busy" "You're still into astrology no?" "You have ten seconds" "geez alright. I want no, I need your brother for a moment" "Fuck no" Mona made a weird face then slammed the door in the man's face locking it quickly.
'I should probably buy a gun'

Schools starting and i would cry myself to sleep if I wasn't terrified of getting sleep paralysis for the fifth time in a row somehow