Chapter 7

To clear things up Gorou and Kokomi will just be cousins in this why? Idk
KAZUHA'S POV
"Oh! You two are back I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Kokomi,and they are Ayaka, Yoimiya, Thoma, Gorou, Teppi, Baishi, Albert, Itto, and T-" "Tomo?!" "Surprise?" "You said you were gonna be grounded all of break" "My parents decided sending me to camp was better" "We didn't see you on the bus though" "I tried waving but too many people were standing and you two fell asleep" "What about when we were choosing cabins? I'm sure Kazuha would've chose to go with you" "Well you two seemed to be getting used to each other and I decided I didn't always have to be with Kazuha" Tomo smiled at the two boys. Kazuha rolled his eyes while crossing his arms. "You were afraid Scaramouche would do something if you asked to be my roommate" "Okay maybe just a little bit"
KOKOMI'S POV
'Those three seem close, actually no Tomo and Kazuha seems like very good friends but Kazuha is also friends with Scaramouche there's no way they're dating not when Scaramouche indirectly said Tomo could've roomed with Kazuha. No kokomi it's best you leave it alone it's your vacation you shouldn't be overthinking things' "Kokomi are you okay? You seem lost in thought" "Oh, Gorou I'm alright no need to worry about me" "You're my cousin of course I'm gonna worry about you" Kokomi sighed "Well then we can start off with simple ice breaker games, you guys were the only ones who were up"