oumaede! ( fluff ? short )

Kokichi sat across from Kaede, as they both spoke about the previous day, what they had done, and ect. Something about the two being so close now had odded out quite a few people.. Or just everyone in general. No one expected Kokichi to be so.. nice to Kaede. Though, on Kaede's side, as annoying as Kokichi is, she was still nice to everyone for the most..

Yet, it's not like anyone knew they were together. And sometimes, maybe it was best to keep it that way. Everyone thought Kokichi liked Shuichi, he didn't. Sure, he's nice and all, but he just preferred Kaede. But, if in the future... Maybe they could try out polyamory.

" Hey, Kaede, can you give me your hand? Pretty pleaseee? ~ " Kokichi looked at her, cheekily smiling.

" What for, Kokichi?.. " Kaede tilted her head, but nonetheless, handed him her hand. He took it and gave it a kiss. " Just wanted to kiss my princess! What else did you think? " Kaede blushed. They usually never kiss, due to their own relationship being so.. secret. " Well aren't you just so sweet... " She smiled, then taking his hand and giving him a kiss back. He blushed back, yet that wasn't enough for his persona to break.

" .. Did any of you know they were together? " Kaito spoke out to the other classmates, walking back from wherever.

" Who? " Miu asked, getting up from her chair.

" Ouma and Akamatsu.. " Kaito answered, looking back at the hall he just came through.

" That's.. not very surprising. Considering they're usually together.. " Shuuichi said, whilst reading a book of some sort..

Kokichi walked in, with Kaede behind him. " Hi guys! What were you all discussing? " Kaede beamed. Everyone had looked at them, with a surprised look.

" You guys are together?! " Miu looked at them, pointing.

" A- AH- Um.. " Kaede stuttered, scratching her neck. Kokichi blinked, then decided to speak up,  " Yeah, and..? "

" I knew it! Shinguuji, I want my money now! " She yelled out, going to find the anthropologist, which was in the dormitory..

" I.. expected this. Ah. I.. hope you both have a good relationship? " Shuuichi awkwardly mumbled out, scratching his neck.

" Thank you! " Kaede smiled, Kokichi mumbled out a ' thanks ', although he preferred this relationship to be more... discrete, if that made sense.

( this was just a short one, i am alive! i AM working on a pregame saiou thing that... includes nsfw.. idk im contemplating if i should remove the nsfw part snd make it separate or remove it entirely.. )
( this was 421 words! )