Chapter 8

"We're not dating, we're just going out on a date." Harry says.

"Same thing." Tamara says.

"Shut up Tamara." I say mouthing that's enough at her. I know she's only doing to see how Liam will react because she's mad at him for calling me a bitch.

"Awwwwww that's cute." Says Amy.

"Anyway what were you guys doing before I got here." Liam says changing the subject.

"Nothing." Niall says.

"What do you have planned for us to do Niall?" Lola ask him.

"Nothing." He says.

"So you invented us here to do nothing?" Liam says.

"I just wanted to get all of us together  I guess." He says with shrug.

After a while we decide to just go out somewhere because sitting in Niall's house on a nice summer night was boring as hell. We end up at the park me and Tamara use to go to when we were little girls.

"We're all to old to be at a damn park." Louis says.

"Shut up Louis." Tamara says.

"I brought my basketball who what's to play?" Lola says being the tomboy she is.

"Should play on teams, girls vs boys." Zayn says.

"Sounds good" Niall says as everyone else agree.

"I don't wanna play." I say.

"Why not Charlotte?" Lola says pouting.

"I just don't feel like it that's all." I say sitting down on a near by bench.

"Still the same old scary ass Charlotte as before." Louis says shaking his head as I flip him off.

"Charlotte if you don't play we won't have enough people on our team to play, please play with us Char." Lola say grabbing my hand.

"Lola I just really don't won't to play I'm sorry." I say feeling sad but I'm just not in the mood right now I'm upset with myself for lying to Liam and him finding out.

"It's okay Charlotte you don't have to play, I'll sit out so that way it's enough of you guys to play." Harry says.

Why they play basketball me and Harry sit on the bench and watch.

"Are you okay Charlotte?" Harry ask me after a minute or two.

"Yeah I'm fine, my stomach just hurt a little bit." I tell him honestly. Whenever I get upset about anything I get really bad stomach pains and I don't know why.

"Oh I was just asking because you've been acting weird for about two hours now and Tamara's worried." He tells me.

"Well she has nothing to be worried about I'm fine just feeling a little sick." I say holding my stomach.

"Your cheating Louis!" I hear Lola say making look at what's going on in their game of basketball.

"Stop being such a baby Lola." Louis says running pass her with the ball.

"Louis always getting under Lola's skin." I say laughing.

"Yeah, I think he knows how to push all of our buttons." Harry says laughing with me.

Me and Harry sit on the bench and watch them play for a while longer, we laugh
everything one of the girls fall, Amy being her clumsy self falls almost every two seconds.

"Harry come push me on the swing." I say getting up walking over to the swing.

"No." He says.

"Please Harry." I say grabbing his hand.