Chapter 4

Standing at the door when I opening it is none other than Liam. I can't believe it's him so I just stand there with my mouth open looking at him.

"Earth to Charlotte." Liam says snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"I'm sorry Liam, I just can't believe it's you." I say shaking my head.

"Well it's me so are you gonna let me in or are you just let me stand out here. " He says with a chuckle.

"I'm sorry come in." I say stepping aside letting him in.

"It's so good to see you Charlotte, wow I can't believe it's been three years since the last time I've seen you." Liam says pulling me into his arm for a hug. At first I'm still too shocked to hug him back, but after few a seconds I hug him back.

"It's good to see you too Liam." I say to him. "I've missed the way you smell Liam." I say without thiking.

"Sorry I didn't mean to say that." I say pulling away from our hug looking down at my feet, to embarrassed to look at him.

"It's okay Charlotte I've missed your smell too. " Liam says grabbing my hand and I take a good look at him and boy does he look different. He's grown his hair back out since the last time I saw him. He has a small but nice beard, he's more muscular too. He looks good, real good.

"So Liam what are you doing here so late?" I ask him pulling my hand away from him.

"Charlotte it's only 8:30, it's not that late and I wanted to see you since I haven't seen you in three years."

"Oh, well I was just about to go to bed but I guess we could catch up for a little while. " I say with a smile.

"Okay but I'll only stay for an hour or so since you're tried. " he says with a smile.

We make our way into the living room and take seat on one of the couch.

"Liam would you like anything to drink or eat?" I ask him.

"Sure. But could you get me both. I haven't eaten dinner yet." He says.

"Sure. Follow me to the kitchen please." I say turning around walking to the kitchen.

"What would you like?"

"What do you have?"

"Well my Mom cooked dinner so we have some leftovers." I say.

"What did you're Mom cook Char? He ask.

"She made Chicken and-"

"Chicken will be fine. " He says before I could finish my sentence.

"Still love chicken I see." I say with a giggle.

"Yeah, you know it." He say with his British accent. You see Liam moved here to Chicago from London with his family when he was thirteen.

After Liam finishes eating his Chicken we make our way back to the living room so that we could catch up.

"So Liam how has school been for ya?" I ask him.

"Good. How has it been for you?" He ask me.

"Good, good but I've been having a little trouble with and money lately." I say taking a deep breath.

"Why don't you get a job?"

"I have one but it doesn't pay enough. I have to pay rent for my apartment since I don't live on campus."

"Oh. Why don't you just move back home and go to a school here in Chicago?"

"I guess I just want to have a the real college experience." I say.