Chapter 9

"Mom do you have any pain pills?" I ask walking into her room. I woke up this morning with a terrible headache and I know it's because I drunk to much last night.

"Yeah there on my nightstand sweetie." She says from her bathroom.

I take two of the pills without any water (bad ideal) and lay down on my Mom's bed.

"Hungover I see." My says walking into her room.

"Yeah I shouldn't have drunk so much last night." I say closing my eyes.

"Well I'm off to work Charlotte I'll be home at 7 or Maybe 11 if I feel like working a few more hours, try to eat something darling and get some rest." My Mom says kissing me on the head and leaving out of the room.

I do what my Mom says and try to eat something but everything makes me wanna throw up so I decide to just go back to bed before my date with Harry tonight.

***

"See Amy I told you she was okay." I think I hear Tamara saying.

"I just wanted to make sure she was, she was really drunk last night." Amy says.

"She seems to be sleeping, should we wake her up?" Tamara asks Amy.

"I don't know do you think she'll be mad if we do?" Amy says.

"Yeah she might be but I don't care I'm waking her up anyway." Tamara says.

"I'm not asleep." I say opening my eyes.

"Oh well Hi Charlotte how are you feeling?" Tamara ask me.

"Better than I was earlier." I say rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"That's good, now get ready me, you and Amy are going to the mall." Tamara says.

"I'm not going anywhere." I say laying back down and pulling the covers over my head.

"Come on Charlotte Please...." Tamara begs.

"Guys I really don't feel like it." I say.

"You never feel like doing anything Charlotte, can you please just go with us to the mall." Amy says with a pout.

"Fine, but if I get sick you guys have to bring me back home." I say getting up going into the bathroom.

After I clean myself up and get dressed and we leave for the mall.

"Charlotte when is your date with Harry?" Amy asks looking at me through the review mirror since I'm sitting in the backseat of Tamara's car.

"Today before you and Zayn's party." I answer her.

"Oh. What made you decide to go out with him anyway?" She asks.

"Well I think I need to put myself back out there and start dating again. I mean haven't dated or went on a date with anyone since Luke so I thought why not." I reply.

"But why Harry?" Tamara asks.

"I don't know to be honest with guys." I say.

I never really thought about why I decided to go out with Harry. I guess It's because I trust him, he has always been a good friend and is always there when I need him, plus I can't deny the fact that he's hot. Harry is very good looking with his green eyes, full pink lips, curly hair, tattoos, dimpled smile and just everything.

"Did you hear me Charlotte?" Amy says knocking me out of my thoughts.

"No say again." I say.

"Never mind, I'll leave to your thoughts of Harry." She says with a smile.