Chapter 13

It had been almost two weeks since the last time me and Harry talked. Ever since that night at my house we hadn't talked. I would call and text him but he wouldn't answer. Guess he's not gonna talk to me anymore, I mean if I was him I probably wouldn't either. I shouldn't have said that to him, it was wrong of me, when I knew he liked me so much and wanted me to be his girlfriend. I feel so terrible, I just wish he would answer his phone and stop saying he's not home when I go by his parents house, I just want to apologize to him.

"Charlotte, did you hear me?" Amy says pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What? No Amy, I'm sorry say again." I say. Right now I'm at Starbucks having coffee with Amy and Tamara. Well their having coffee, I don't drink it.

"I said did you wanna go out of town this weekend with us?" Amy says.

"I don't know." I say to her.

"Oh come on it'll be fun. You see we're going on a road trip to Wisconsin Dells." Tamara says.

"Who's all going." I ask.

"Me, Tamara and everyone else as in Louis, Lola, Zayn, Niall, Scarlett, Liam, Mia and Harry." Amy says.

"No thanks, I'm good." I say to them.

"Oh come on Charlotte it will be fun, you don't have to say anything to Mia or Liam. Please Charlotte." Tamara says.

"What are you guys going to Wisconsin Dells for anyway?" I ask them.

"Because we're all friends and don't know when the next time we'll all be together like this and we wanna to do something fun, that we'll all remember." Amy says.

"Why am I'm just now hearing about this?" I asks.

"Because we knew you would say no." Tamara says.

"I really don't know if I should go you guys. Liam and Mia will there, plus Harry and you two know he's not talking to me at the moment." I say to them trying to get out of this trip. I don't have time for any more drama in my life at right now. This summer has been nothing but bad for me so far and I don't want this trip to make things worst.

"Charlotte can you please do this for me and Tamara? Forget about everything else and just have fun." Amy says to me.

She's right, I should have fun and forgot about everything.
"Okay I'll go, just please make sure you keep Mia away from me." I say to them.

"You got it Charlotte, I'm so happy you are coming." Amy says clapping her hands as Tamara just smiles.

After we finish at Starbucks we decide to go to the mall, apparently they needed new swimsuits for our trip that I'm not looking forward to at all.

"Are you buying a swimsuit as well Charlotte?
Amy asks me.

"No, I don't need one. I brought a new one before I came here." I tell her and she nods.

"Do you like this one or this one Charlotte? Tamara says holding up two of the same looking black swimsuits.

"They both look the same to me." I say to her.

"Their not though, this is a one piece and this one is a two." She says smiling.

"Well I like the that one." I point to the two piece.

"Me too. Do you think I should try it on first?" Tamara asks me.

"No it's a swimsuit I'm sure it will fit." I say to her with a shrug.

"So tell me again why you and Harry aren't speaking to one another?" Amy asks me.

"We got into fight after we all went bowling that night. And I said I wasn't his girlfriend, which I know I shouldn't have but I did and guess he's upset by it." I say to her.