Chapter 11

Just when I thought this was turning out to be a good night for me, Liam brings this thing here. He knows I don't like her and she doesn't like me, so why would he bring her here knowing that I would be here. He can be so stupid sometimes.

"Hi guys." Liam says once he makes to where we're all sitting.

"Hi Liam." Everyone says except for me that is.

"Who's your friend Liam?" Amy asks him.

"Oh this is Mia my girlfriend." He says.

"Hello, Hi, Hey." I hear everyone saying to Mia.

"Mia this is Lola, Tamara, Amy, Scarlett, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Harry, you already met Charlotte." Liam says introducing Mia to everyone.

"Hello everyone, It's so nice to finally meet all of you. Liam as told me so much about you all." Mia says with a smile.

"I hope all nice things." Scarlett says with a giggle.

"Oh yes, he's told me nothing but good things about you all." Mia say with a giggle of her own.

"Mia would you like anything to drink?" Tamara asks her.

"Yes that would be nice." Mia says to Tamara.

"Okay I'll be right back with your drink. Charlotte would you mind coming with me?" Tamara asks me.

"No I don't mind." I say getting out of my seat.

We walk inside the house from the backyard into the kitchen.

"I don't like her." Tamara says once we're in the kitchen.

"How come?" I ask.

"She just seems really fake to me, I don't know why but she just does. And I'm not just saying this just because your my friend and you don't like her or anything like that, I just don't like her for some reason." Tamara tells me.

"Well every time you say you don't like someone there's always a reason as to why." I say.

"I just get this bad vibe from her for some odd reason." She says.

"Maybe it's your psychic power or something, since you say your psychic that is." I tell her laughing.

"I really am psychic, I predicted you and Harry getting together." Tamara says.

"Me and Harry are not together, we only went on one date." I say to her.

"But I know somewhere in the future you two are going to be together." She tells me.

"Whatever you say." I say smiling.

"Let's get back to the others before they think we're talking about one of them." Tamara says grabbing Mia a wine cooler.

"But we are talking about one of them." I say laughing.

"Whatever let's go." She says walking out the back door as I follow in behind her.

"Here you go, Sorry it took so long Charlotte had to use the washroom." Tamara says handing Mia her drink.

"It's okay." Mia says with a smile.

My seat by Harry has been taking by Liam so I go seat by Louis. Everyone starts to talks about their life's back where they go to school as I sit there and listen, I only talk if someone asks me question. Mia starts to talk about her life at school ( something I'm not interested in at all ) so I pull out my phone to see if my Mom has called me or anything. When I look at my phone I see I have text message from Harry.

From Harry: "Something wrong love?"
It reads.

To Harry: "Nothing just a little tired. Why do you asks?"
I reply, His phone makes a ding noise and he pulls it out.