•Vier•

>Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.<

=6:26pm=

💀Marco's POV💀

The tears are still running down my cheeks freely as a soft knock on my door is to be heard. I sigh deeply and wipe over my eyes with the back of my hands quickly.

"Come in"

My voice cracks at the words and I wonder for how long Erik and Jürgen will continue their pathetic tries to cheer me up and get me to talk to them.

The steps that are made into my hospitalroom before the door closes again don't sound like the heavy ones of a male, more like the light quick ones of a girl or woman.

I direct my eyes towards the door before my heart stops for a brief moment; my breath hitching in my throat. The image of her seems so real but I believe that I am dreaming as there is no way that it's really her standing right infront of my bed.

Her brown curls fall down her shoulders loosely and her hazelnut brown eyes take me in like a swirl as I still stare at her in disbelief.

"Hey Marco"

The way her soft voice pronounces my name and leaving out the 'r' as if it wasn't there makes a warm feeling fill my stomach even though I try to fight it.

"Helen"

Why does she have to look so perfect standing there?

Why does she have to have such an effect on me?

"It's been a long time Marco"

Helen tries to force a smile onto her face but I can sense how uncomfortable she must be feeling right now. Some strands of her hair fall infront of her eyes as she glances down at the tips of her shoes, even though she brushes them back every few seconds.

"Yeah"

Helen's gaze wanders from the ground to me and locks our eyes for a few seconds but I am able to feel the tension between us anyway.

Shivers run down my arms and spine and my stomach churns just by looking at her briefly.

Stop it Marco. Immediately.

She's no good for you.

Just think of what she has done to Erik and your friendship.

"Listen Marco, I guess you can tell that I am not exactly happy to talk to you but-"

"I am neither Helen, trust me"

The words simply escape my mouth and I am unable to refuse it; anger towards her building up in my body.

Helen sighs deeply and nods shortly before she steps closer to my bed.

"Marco, I-"

"I don't want to talk to you, please leave Helen"

I am surprised about the strength that suddenly laces my every word but I can clearly feel her being hurt just from the glances she's sending me.

"Jürgen sent me alright? I wouldn't be in here if it wasn't for you and-"

"You are not caring about me anyway, let's be honest Helen" I say after fits of my sarcastic laughter filled the room.

Helen stares at the white wall behind me as tears are walling up in her eyes which makes me want to take her into my arms to tell her that everything is going to be alright.