•Acht•

>An entire sea of water can't sink a ship unless it gets inside of the ship. Similary, the negativity of the world can't put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.<

=8:02pm=

🔥Erik's POV🔥

"Jürgen!" I shout as I find him standing next to the reception, probably just ending a call.

"Erik" Kloppo smiles his typical smile, the one he's famous for, and waits for me to approach him.

"Have you got like two or three minutes left because I really need your advice"

"Of course" Jürgen sounds surprised but also eager to help me with whatever I plead him to.

I sigh deeply and tug my hands casually into my jeans pockets.

"What would you do if you kept an eye on this one special girl for months now, but she keeps running to your best mate?"

My glance meets Klopp's as he seems to think for a brief moment before gesturing to chairs standing next to the reception, signalizing me to sit down.

"You are talking about Helen and Marco, don't you?"

I nod shyly and break our eye contact because I feel somehow weak to confess that the girl I developed deeper feelings for actually likes my teammate and best friend more than me.

"If I weren't your coach, I would tell you to show her all your emotions, to convince her that you are the better choice but Erik, you are teammates" Jürgen pauses shortly and rubs his eyes in exhaustment, "and you need to get along for the team's sake"

I tangle my fingers together in nervousness as I listen to my coach, still staring at the ground and at my feet.

"I know Kloppo and I wouldn't do anything to disturb the good vibes in the team but I couldn't stand seeing her with him"

"You are definitely in love, that's for sure" Klopp realizes and stays quiet for another brief moment.

"I-I know that I am not the kind of charming, self-concious womanizer like Marco is but-"

"And that's actually a good thing Erik. I don't mean to offend or humilitate Marco with the following words but if he keeps playing around with girls' hearts like that he is going to end up alone. You are the type of guy that can make a woman stay, you are probably the type of guy that the media would label as Prince Charming"

I stare at Jürgen in disbelief, my cheeks reddening slightly as I still fiddle around with my fingers.

"Kloppo, do you really think so?"

"Definitely, I have known you for quite a long time now Erik and I can reassure you that I am honest with you"

Instead of simply thanking him or asking him what to do next I pull my coach into a tight hug.

Jürgen Klopp has always played a kind of father role in my life because I couldn't see my real dad during the practises; he has always been someone I could look up to, someone I could talk to whenever something was bothering me.

"Now go and make her yours Durm"

I send him a cheeky grin as we pull away from the hug and fistbump him before practically sprinting down the hallway back to Marco's room.

=8:03pm=

💎Helen's POV💎