Chapter 20: Don't You Dare

To say Steve had come a long way since their first night together would be an understatement, but he had come into being more assertive in bed, perfectly. Cara's wrists were bound, arms pulled up over her head, her bottom teetering on the edge of the bed as Steve stood in front of her. His tall, broad, muscular body looked over her small figure making her break out in goosebumps. His dick had been fully hard and wanting since he took his pants off, instantly making her wet, but he was cruelly making her wait. She wanted him, all of him, desperately.

Stepping toward her he grabbed one of her legs, seductively caressing it as he lifted it up onto his shoulder. Excited with anticipation for what was to come, Cara's chest started heaving with every breath she took. Watching her bare breasts heave up and down, Steve bit his lip as he gently brought her other leg up to his other shoulder. He then looked at her in a wickedly seductive way that made her whole body ignite.

"If you speak, without being asked to speak, I stop. If you come, before I'm ready for you to come, you're getting spanked. Do you you understand?" Steve asked firmly.

"Yes, I understand." She responded wantonly.

"Yes what Agent Barton?" He said firmly again but loudly.

"Yes Captain Rogers, sir, I understand." She responded seductively.

It was exactly what he wanted to hear. Holding on to each of her ankles, holding her legs in place with his forearms, he slammed into her wetness without warning. The sudden rush of euphoria made her cry out in pleasure as she threw her head back. Hearing her moan and feeling her instantly clamp down around him Steve groaned out in pleasure as well, sliding out of her slowly before slamming back into her again.

Cara wanted to use her hands. Touch him, grip the sheets anything, but she couldn't, frustrating her but causing Steve a great deal of enjoyment. Grabbing onto the only thing she could, she firmly grasped the rope attached to her restraints, pulling as he thrust into her over and over again. Fighting every piece of her that wanted to come already, she tightened around Steve more and more until he slowed down his thrusting, riding out the inevitable a little longer.

"Don't you dare come yet." He said

She nodded, moaning, struggling to contain herself. Even slowly thrusting in and out of her, she was clamped down hard around him, milking every bit of him that was filling her completely. Sensing this was a battle he was soon going to lose, he pulled out of her completely, sending her into a panic. He took her legs down from his shoulders before he turned her over onto her stomach. He moved her just far enough up the bed that she could support herself with her elbows as he lifted her hips up, bringing her legs bent under her.

Steve now climbed onto the bed behind her on his knees. He kissed her up her back slowly before leaning up again. As he spoke to her, he slowly moved her knees apart, positioning himself between them.

"I want you to come for me. I want you to tell me exactly when you're ready. And Cara?" Steve said still in a very authoritative manner.

"Yes Captain Rogers?"

"I want you to be loud." Steve said.

A new tingle of excitement rippled through her. They had never been able to be truly in the moment, wrapped up in passion loud. They were either sneaking around or too afraid to test the effectiveness of the sound proofing of the tower's bedrooms.

He entered her slowly and she let out a little whimper at the retuning pleasure. As his pace quickened so did her noises. Gripping her hips tightly, his thrusts increased in both pace as well as force and it didn't take long for Cara to know she was close.

"Steve, I'm gonna." She moaned.

"You're gonna what Cara? Say it!" Steve grunted.

She squeezed her eyes shut as she threw her head back in pleasure.

"I'm gonna come!" She cried out.

A moment later she was crying out in the loudest moan she had ever let out. Breathing deeply as Steve pulsed, jumping inside of her, having moaned loudly himself as they both came. Cara was starting to shake just as Steve broke the binds with his bare hands allowing her to relax. Sensitive, he slid out of her moaning softly as he did, before collapsing next to her.

They laid there a moment, side by side, catching their breath. Care then propped herself up with one arm before leaning over placing her other arm on his chest as she leaned down kissing him. Instinctively he brought his arms up around her, holding her tenderly as they kissed each other for some time, enjoying the moment. When they both had calmed themselves, Cara stood up and made her way to the en suite bathroom. After using the bathroom, she began to draw a bath in the tub in the middle of the room, opening the window at the end of the tub allowing the city sounds to flood in.

When the bubbles reached the edge of the tub she slid in, enjoying the warmth slowly surrounding her. Just as she leaned her head back against the tub Steve walked in, still nude as well. She turned her head to look at him, both of them still smiling at each other. He walked over and kissed her upside down before he put his hands on her back. Laughing excitedly as he pushed her forward, sliding into the tub behind her.

When he was sat down and comfortable, Cara leaned back into him, her body resting against his, arms around her, as she rested her head against his chest. He kissed the top of her head before he began to play with her wet hair that was plastered against his chest. Closing her eyes, taking in the moment, she couldn't stop grinning. This was by far the happiest she had ever been.