Chapter 7 The Second Round Begins!

Andre woke up, left his hotel room, and noticed that most people were up already. He still couldn't believe that the hotel was colossal and could fit everyone, including the audience, in there. Despite that, everyone had a time limit before the next round began, so most people were up and getting food while others were leaving already. Andre and the rest of the Unlimited nation quickly finished eating and headed back to the arena. Once they entered the arena, everything had changed from the day before as Exzavior had redesigned the arena to ensure everyone had more space, a tablet to keep up with things they didn't see before, and gain more knowledge on each fighter before their fight started. The battle ring was updated to handle the battle damages that will undoubtedly occur in the round. The stage also looks different from before, as now there is a force field between the audience and the ring, so the audience is safer than they were compared to the first round. The fighters have an updated backstage area with more room to relax and stretch before each fight. Everyone got to their seats as the next round would begin.

Announcer: "Alright everyone!! Welcome to the second round of the Youth Tournament, which we will begin! Can we please have Sylvester and Marcus make their way out here as they will begin our second round!"

Both warriors get into the ring and realize that it's a lot smoother than the one before. Once the bell rang, Sylvester kept his distance from Marcus as he had studied up on Marcus the night before, as he did with every competitor. Marcus rushed in to attack, but Sylvester dodged each attack and counter using a flurry of punches, but Marcus blocked each punch as Sylvester put distance between them again. Marcus used a Fire Blast at Sylvester, who dodged the attack and quickly used a Flying Kick, yet Marcus could catch his foot and throw him. Marcus would teleport to him in midair to deliver a strong kick that sends Sylvester crashing down to the ground. Sylvester couldn't continue, so Marcus was named the winner. Once they returned to the back, the next fight was Trevor vs. Theodore, and Luna was again getting excited to watch Theodore fight as she did before. Once the warriors got to the ring, the bell rang, and the fight began. Trevor rushed in to deliver multiple punches and kicks to Theodore that didn't damage him. Trevor jumps back and releases a Cannon Ice Blast at Theodore that Trevor thinks would get him to react, but once again, Theodore just stands there. Trevor was confused about what to do, so he would use the attack again but at full power. As he was charging up the attack, Theodore began walking towards him, distracting Trevor and making him lose focus. Theodore stood right before him, and Trevor just stared at him. Theodore delivered a knee shot that forced Trevor to the ground. Theodore would lift and punch him, sending him out of the ring. Theodore was announced the winner of the fight and walked to the back as Luna stared at him. Andre could tell that Theodore was a threat as Travis, Anthony, and Dewayne were also staring at him when he returned to the back. The next fight announced is Anthony vs. Luna, as the two warriors glance at each other before making their way out to the ring. Once in the ring, Luna had a severe look on her face for the first time, which made Anthony put up his guard. Once the bell rang, Luna quickly rushed in on Anthony to deliver a flurry of attacks, but Anthony could block each hit until Luna swept him off his feet and gave him a swift kick. Anthony was able to stop himself from getting kicked out of the ring and refocus on Luna, who was charging up an attack. Anthony would cause an Earthquake that shakes up the ring enough to stop Luna's attack. Anthony would teleport in front of Luna, who would block his punch and deliver an Ice Punch to Anthony. He tried to create space between the two but was hit as Luna had increased her speed enough at the right time. Anthony moved his arm around to ensure it wasn't frozen, then refocused on Luna.

Anthony: "You know, I prefer not to hurt you, but if that's how you're going to fight, then I have no reason to hold back."

Luna: "Ha, no one told you to hold back in the first place. This is a fight, and I'll beat you down if you don't take me seriously."