Chapter 20 Solar Destruction Blast!

Justice begins raising his Rai as Andre and Anthony do the same. Justice realized the two chaos warriors' speed was faster than he expected, which forced him to increase his speed. Justice would speed past the two warriors while also delivering punches to them which sent them across the field. Justice would turn his attention to Luna and Jaclyn as Luna quickly made a sphere around her and Jaclyn while Justice rushed over to check it out.

Luna: "This sphere is specially made to block all attacks, so don't bother."
Justice: "I'll find a way once I finish off the boys. Sit tight and enjoy the show!"

Justice turned around, with Anthony almost hitting him before he teleported away. Andre noticed where he was teleporting to and attempted to meet him, but Justice caught his fist and knocked him backward. Andre would use a Lightning Chain to set out to grab a hold of Justice, but was countered as Justice began to reel him in. Anthony quickly teleported behind Justice and unleashed a Lightning Dragon. Justice barely dodges the attack as Andre absorbs the attack to enter into his lighting form. Justice tried going after Anthony, but Andre cut him off and used a full-scale Lighting Burst that Justice could barely block while being pushed back. Anthony would teleport in front of Justice as the attack was finished and deliver an uppercut that took Justice down. Andre teleported next to Anthony as Justice stood up and wiped the blood from his mouth. Back at the battlefield, the nation army was taking care of the last of the demon's army as Theodore realized that Andre and co were missing.

Marcus: "What's wrong, Theodore?"
Theodore: "I haven't seen Andre, Anthony, Luna, or Jaclyn in a while. Have you seen them?"
Marcus: "Actually no."
Eddie: "I saw them fighting some man, and next time I look over that way, they are all gone."
Theodore: "I'll focus on their energy and see if I can find them."

While Theodore begins searching, the nation leaders begin to raise their Rai, as did the demon queens. Ricky, Helga, and Isaac went against Scarlet as Carl, Levi, and Josiah would go after Veronica. Helga was the first to start fighting, as Scarlet attempted to avoid her punches until she realized that Helga was using the invisible style of fighting. Helga realizes Scarlet found out which Ricky would use his Earth Spear to catch Scarlet off guard as Isaac would teleport out of sight. Scarlet would catch the spear but be hit by Isaac Frozen's Fist until Isaac realized Scarlet used an Earth Shield to block the attack. Veronica was easily dodging each attack that Carl and Levi were using, while Josiah was charging up his attack. Veronica would unleash a Wind Blades attack that Carl and Levi dodge as she rushed toward Josiah. Veronica was looking to land a punch, but Josiah flickered out of her sight before unleashing his Perfect Cannon Blast that hit Veronica as she crashed into one of the buildings. Scarlet got distracted which gave Helga enough time to hit her with an Invisible Wind Punch and Ricky used a Rai: Rhino Charge attack that slammed Scarlet into a building as well. The nation leaders know it wasn't the end of the fight yet, as they prepared to continue their assault. Meanwhile, Theodore would get a sense of where Andre and co were at and begin to head that way along with other warriors. Justice rushed towards the two brothers as they got out of the way before they both unleashed Mini Lightning Blasts. Justice was going through the attacks before taking down Andre before he focused on Anthony who was charging up another attack. Right before Justice could get close to him, Anthony unleashed a Lightning Burst Blast that hit Justice that sent him back to the ground. Andre would teleport over to Justice to kick him and give him an Energy Blast that sends him to fly back a few feet. Justice would stand up and dust himself off while staring at the two brothers.

Andre: "He just won't give up. I'm beginning to run out of Rai. How are you holding up, Anthony?"
Anthony: "Same. We need to hit him with a strong attack that will keep him down long enough for the girls to heal us."